The online racing simulator
ADDA ESSFOUR-R AV
Hey guys, Reflex (aka shortay1325) here.

DISCLAIMER: This free model is downloaded off of CG Trader. I did NOT make this model. However, I had to heavily cut/edit the original model to be able to import it into the LFS Editor. All model fixes, mapping, colors, texturing, etc.. from there on out is done by me.

You may know me from the TOYATE SUPROZA T mod. I have a couple mods out there, but I finally got into importing models so this is a big new project for me starting from near scratch. It is currently in the review process for the early stage. I have high hopes it will get accepted due to me downloading the free model off of CG Trader, which is an accepted site, and the author had good details about copyright. I am going to be keeping it private for now because I still have a lot left to do on it. Feel free to follow this thread if you are interested because I will be posting progress updates!

Here it is! I'm excited to share this one with all of you. I am putting a lot of time into details because I like to make sure I am sharing good quality mods.
Attached images
ExteriorEarlyStages1.png
ExteriorEarlyStages2.png
ExteriorEarlyStages3.png
ExteriorEarlyStages4.png
InteriorEarlyStages1.png
InteriorEarlyStages2.png
InteriorEarlyStages3.png
Live for Speed 1_25_2022 2_15_13 PM.png
Live for Speed 1_25_2022 2_18_03 PM.png
InteriorMiddleStages2.JPG
InteriorMiddleStages4.JPG
InteriorMiddleStages5.JPG
InteriorMiddleStages3.JPG
InteriorMiddleStages6.JPG
Seats1.JPG
Seats4.png
lol im a big fan of audi and really excited for this s4.
Quote from superlame :lol im a big fan of audi and really excited for this s4.

I own a B8.5 S4 so this is fun to make. The interior is pretty much exact!
Dang, looking dope, can't wait to test the mod :3
Added more interior progress picture to the main post of this thread. I've really been grinding away at the quality to get it done, it's been taking a focused eye to get it all right!
Interior Progress Updates
Here is another progress update for my mod. Specifically the interior!
Attached images
InteriorMiddleStages2.JPG
InteriorMiddleStages4.JPG
InteriorMiddleStages5.JPG
InteriorMiddleStages3.JPG
More interior progress pictures! It's coming along nicely!
Attached images
InteriorMiddleStages6.JPG
Seats1.JPG
Seats4.png
Hm, that might be the most detailed interior LFS has ever seen. Still fitting into that 65,536 triangle limit?
#9 - VladM
this is looking very promising! keep up the good work Smile
I mean if its on cgtrader it's ok to use, supposedly, but I can't help but see this being a rip from some racing game like an older Forza or Need For Speed.
Quote from Cutie pie :Hm, that might be the most detailed interior LFS has ever seen. Still fitting into that 65,536 triangle limit?

Thank you! And I don't think it is. Some people are pushing over the 65,536 limit. Nope, total is 51,227 tris between all main and sub-objects. I just smartly decimated stuff in blender before cutting and exporting into the LFS editor. I know some people pushing over 300,000 triangles. I could have done that, but I didn't want to as I wanted to make sure this car could stay around for me and you guys in case of any rule changes.
PROGRESS UPDATE
Interior and exterior is done! I made a new chassis and suspension from scratch (yes you will not be sitting on FZ5 or XRT chassis lol), engine sound is done, and lights are working. Working on the mirrors and the skin templates, etc.
Attached images
InteriorEndStages1.JPG
InteriorEndStages2.JPG
InteriorEndStages3.JPG
ExteriorEndStages1.JPG
ExteriorEndStages2.JPG
quick tip, i dont know if this is caused by the skin template, or groupings, but if it is groupings, i'd suggest ajusting these kinds of areas, alas, if you need help, feel free to join the discord
Attached images
zxcv.jpg
Quote from VladM :quick tip, i dont know if this is caused by the skin template, or groupings, but if it is groupings, i'd suggest ajusting these kinds of areas, alas, if you need help, feel free to join the discord

Thank you, yeah there are still a few issues I have to figure out how to resolve. Some of my trim pieces that should be satin silver aren't in-game. But some of them are fine, it's weird.
Attached images
Live for Speed 1_27_2022 11_59_04 PM.png
Progress update
I did major surgery on the model today. A lot of trim pieces were missing/not correct which you could see through triangles of the model. There were other random little holes that I patched up as well. All of that is now fixed and took me a while.

**I still have yet to add the original steering wheel that was attached to this free model. I have imported the steering wheel so now I am just working out some rotational plane issues with it and then I have to texture it.**

- I mostly finished interior and exterior today (still have to figure out a silver trim issue that some pieces aren't shining like they should in game).
- Finished the gauge cluster and clocks
- Improved the default set
- Changed windows and headlights to look a little better.

Here are a couple screenies for you guys! Ignore some of the interior because I'm still fixing some trim issues.
Attached images
Live for Speed 1_28_2022 12_28_51 AM.png
Live for Speed 1_28_2022 12_44_56 AM.png
I also cleaned up the engine sound and I am still thinking about quieting it more. Here is an engine sound sneak peek!

https://streamable.com/1l6j77
Quote from VladM :quick tip, i dont know if this is caused by the skin template, or groupings, but if it is groupings, i'd suggest ajusting these kinds of areas, alas, if you need help, feel free to join the discord

I think it was cause by the decimation in blender. Working on a quality fix for it right now Smile Thank you for reminding me about that!
Attached images
FenderFix1.JPG
Looking good man, keep it up
Well guys, I am sad to announce this but I can't use this model. It got denied. I uploaded an early version and the reviewer didn't say anything about it so I kept working on it. But, I guess I can't use it now. Pretty upset that I lost so many hours into texturing and all that. Oh well. Can't do anything about it now.
It can still be used offline, so it's not a total loss.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG