The online racing simulator
[resolved] Deleting / updating locked mods
Good morning, how do I delete the locked mods? i would like to post some new cars, but i have some lockeds cars that exceed the limit of 5 unpublished cars.
Quote from henricat2006 :Good morning, how do I delete the locked mods? i would like to post some new cars, but i have some lockeds cars that exceed the limit of 5 unpublished cars.

Unfortunately it's not possible at the moment. Please PM me the mods you want to delete and I will unlock them for you.
#3 - TAJM
Quote from Flame CZE :Unfortunately it's not possible at the moment. Please PM me the mods you want to delete and I will unlock them for you.

Can you please share with us what is the reason for not being able to unlock/delete mods?
I mean, I know a few guys who waiting for this to happen, and they have received 0 responses so far.

Also, if there is a mod that got locked because of any issue with it, and in the meantime, the author is keen to make changes for the sake of the mod availability, but still can not do that. What is the reason for that?

To be fair, this is highly affecting the way of getting out new or (let's say) refreshed mods!
And that should be one of the reasons why is some people just got fed up with the sky-high requirements and the very long queuing, while the devs and reviewer team is still miles far from the pace?!

And on another page, what makes it so certainly safe that the members of the reviewer team can not commit any mistakes?!
What if they state that some mods or part of mods are from a non-legitimate source, but they are wrong?!
There should be an option to appeal against decisions made by any member of the reviewer team.
Quote from TAJM :Can you please share with us what is the reason for not being able to unlock/delete mods?
I mean, I know a few guys who waiting for this to happen, and they have received 0 responses so far

I'd say it is a bug / oversight in the current system. I can't speak for the devs but they have been informed about it, so hopefully it can be fixed soon.

Quote from TAJM :Also, if there is a mod that got locked because of any issue with it, and in the meantime, the author is keen to make changes for the sake of the mod availability, but still can not do that. What is the reason for that?

[...]

And on another page, what makes it so certainly safe that the members of the reviewer team can not commit any mistakes?!
What if they state that some mods or part of mods are from a non-legitimate source, but they are wrong?!
There should be an option to appeal against decisions made by any member of the reviewer team.

I think in that case, the mod author can use the "reply form" link from the automated e-mail and explain what they're intending to do to fix it, or what the reviewer did wrong. Then a reviwer can unlock it if the reasoning is legitimate.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG