The online racing simulator
Lithuanian Car livery
(3 posts, started )
Lithuanian Car livery
Hello,
I am from Lithuania, and i am looking for someone too make a Lithuania themed car livery, FBM, XFG, XRG, any of those would be amazing. Nothing specific, but it would be fun to rep Lithuania in LFS
what style of livery do you want? what number? is there a hub (webpage, forum or social media) for Lithuanian lfs community you want the skin to advertise? do you have your own skin slots or do you expect the author to host it? do you want it done for free or do you want to pay for it?
Quote from macafmac :what style of livery do you want? what number? is there a hub (webpage, forum or social media) for Lithuanian lfs community you want the skin to advertise? do you have your own skin slots or do you expect the author to host it? do you want it done for free or do you want to pay for it?

I don't have a specific livery but something that would look offical, for the number 6 would be great there isn't anything i would want to advertise. I do have my own skin slots. Free would be great but if the price is good i can pay for it.

Lithuanian Car livery
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG