The online racing simulator
HYPERION
(11 posts, started )
HYPERION
Bike with a proper tune handles like crazy, but one thing on the 3d model, feels like its too thin, idk, i mean it looks warped, not wide enough, if u got what i mean ;-;
#3 - cuni
Quote from KiiT1337 :Bike with a proper tune handles like crazy,

Then please upload your favorite setup. I've been fighting with this bike and haven't found a proper setup.
Quote from cuni :Then please upload your favorite setup. I've been fighting with this bike and haven't found a proper setup.

The issue with making mods in this game is no one provides any actual feedback, it's just complaining. Complaining about the sound, setup etc without any feedback.

What is the actual issue with the setup for you? If you're using a mouse or any button inputs
Instead of axis for throttle and brake you're wasting your time trying to ride motorcycles in a simulator.

I use an Xbox equivalent controller and I can ride this bike at max effort until the tires disentigrate. Setup and geometry wise the bike is very similar to the other popular bikes in the game.
Splash no one was just straight complaints.

Here is 2 feed backs for the bike

1. Its to quiet and doesn’t sound like a hyper bike
2. The bike is much to thin, needs a bit of bulk to it.

The modeling is amazing, the bike looks wicked.
The handling I have 0 complaints, it handles accordingly and well!
The engine feels good as well, very manageable riding.
I do hope you've read this, but the biggest flaw is when I see the bike have bluetooth brakes

well I mean, the disc and the calipers aint aligned, would be great if you fix this asap Big grin
Attached images
lfs_00000005.jpg
lfs_00000006.jpg
Quote from Slashpca :The issue with making mods in this game is no one provides any actual feedback, it's just complaining. Complaining about the sound, setup etc without any feedback.

What is the actual issue with the setup for you? If you're using a mouse or any button inputs
Instead of axis for throttle and brake you're wasting your time trying to ride motorcycles in a simulator.

I use an Xbox equivalent controller and I can ride this bike at max effort until the tires disentigrate. Setup and geometry wise the bike is very similar to the other popular bikes in the game.

Oi, sorry me for the late reply, didnt check the comments for a while, imo, bike should be quite louder somehow its too silent, also riding it its kinda tough on base setup, i had some tuning with Psykoze (loli), like the suspension itself, lower cog, stiffened a bit, tyres pressure, brake pressure (rough tuning here).

But anyways, here it goes Psykoze and mine setups, also sounds(my custom sounds, i make MANY).

Overall, only thing that bothers me is the 3d model too thin, feels like the bike is thickness of a toothpick.....
Attached files
3FCD37_DK 5.set - 132 B - 85 views
3FCD37_Loli DK.set - 132 B - 90 views
Hyperion DK 2.eng - 293.1 KB - 47 views
Hyperion DK 3.eng - 293.1 KB - 53 views
Hyperion DK 4.eng - 293.1 KB - 53 views
Hyperion DK 5.eng - 293.1 KB - 44 views
Hyperion DK 6.eng - 293.1 KB - 47 views
Hyperion DK.eng - 287.4 KB - 40 views
Here is my sound setup. There is also a clicking sound from the gear whine so I turn off the gear whine sound.
Attached files
s1000rr.eng - 286.7 KB - 64 views
Also this mod is an addiction. Thank you for making it!Thumbs up
The clicking Sound is a sample of a bike chain meant to replicate motorcycle chain noise at low speeds.

Is the newest sound in the current version 2 of the bike acceptable to everyone?

When it comes to the default setups, I ride bikes using a game pad and I truely think the default setups are as fundamentally rideable as I can make them. The idea is to make the bikes easy to ride, if you're faster or prefer a more aggressive setup you're free to make it work for you and upload it as KiiT did (thank you again).

I've been working on making the models of all my popular vehicles have higher fidelity on objects in your immediate view while riding / driving. For this bike I doubled the points on the windscreen edge and mirrors for my next update.

I never once modeled anything before I started making mods for this game, I'd like to think I'm improving and plan on slowly improving older models between working on new cars.
Quote from Slashpca :
When it comes to the default setups, I ride bikes using a game pad and I truely think the default setups are as fundamentally rideable as I can make them. The idea is to make the bikes easy to ride, if you're faster or prefer a more aggressive setup you're free to make it work for you and upload it as KiiT did (thank you again).

imo i kinda ride too much on the limit, i also have a controller, so idk, maybe is just feeling and lack of practice, but anyways, glad you like it.

Quote from Slashpca :
I've been working on making the models of all my popular vehicles have higher fidelity on objects in your immediate view while riding / driving. For this bike I doubled the points on the windscreen edge and mirrors for my next update.

Honestly, i can show you what i mean about the 3d model, that is not an issue, but imo, the bike is too thin on the POV.

HYPERION
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG