The online racing simulator
Removing RCM via InSim
(4 posts, started )
Removing RCM via InSim
Has anyone been able to get rid of the big race control message that shows up in the middle of the screen when you've completed a lap or passed a split?

The text is just in the way at this point.
Attached images
signal-2024-01-18-035644_002.png
If it is a local InSim application you could remove the text in your Live for Speed options menu and if needed then using either IS_BTN packets or by hooking D3D9::Present draw the message back at a more convenient place.

LFSLazy does it by hooking D3D9::Present.

If it isnt a local application there is no way to enforce this doe. You could print the RCM messages with IS_BTN(or IS_MTC) packets but it is immposible to enforce if the client disables the RCM messages or not.
Options -> Display -> Checkpoint text: [none]
Will remove the big text in the center of the screen when passing throught splits/meta. (actually started to use this setting this way recently, less cloater)
Quote from xolan1993 :If it is a local InSim application you could remove the text in your Live for Speed options menu and if needed then using either IS_BTN packets or by hooking D3D9::Present draw the message back at a more convenient place.

LFSLazy does it by hooking D3D9::Present.

If it isnt a local application there is no way to enforce this doe. You could print the RCM messages with IS_BTN(or IS_MTC) packets but it is immposible to enforce if the client disables the RCM messages or not.

Yeah i found out right after this post that i just remove it in-game options. Although, i would much rather have that done programmatically, for the convenience of the insim usage.

For now I'll just turn off that setting, thanks!

Removing RCM via InSim
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG