The online racing simulator
Tests inside the game.
Left to do:
Heater console
Floors
Door seals
Seats
Correction of minor bugs
After which you can release the first test release.
Quote from Vladimir_nose :While most modders are torturing original LFS cars, we continue. slowly but surely. the radiator grille is finished, emblem, wipers, I don’t undertake a more accurate body detailing until I measure the profile of some parts important for the correct geometry, I am waiting for a photo of the cargo compartment and B-pillars from the owner of such a car.

Hey! Im really impressed with work you’ve have done, can you please contact me on discord if that’s possible for you, I have couple questions! Thanks)
chezzyboy_777#0397
nice
Interior 90%

This one is a great addition to LFS! Heart

I have noticed a small issue with the wheels texture.
Attached images
2.JPG
Quote from Evolution_R :This one is a great addition to LFS! Heart

Wow, it looks different for me, I’ll try to add a new version of the disks soon, this is temporary, since its moment there have been a lot of editor changes and restrictions have changed)
Yes, great mod overall.

2 things u could improve :
- headlights are a bit weak intensity
- it sounds like a UF1
Quote from turbofan :Yes, great mod overall...

With the headlights you have to make some kind of balance between realism and brightness, it looks much better in the editor, but there are new graphics in the editor...
The sound is more difficult, this is the closest thing I could find that resembles the original sound, maybe someone can help?)

Original sound Engine.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaKAdCKHng4
Quote from Evolution_R :This one is a great addition to LFS! Heart

I updated the wheels, please check it yourself)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG