The online racing simulator
About driver seat adjustment of vehicles
LFS's current seat/driver positioning setting may be insufficient to adjust the driver's seat of some vehicles. For this reason, we need other applications. For example, such as the Driver Pos application. That application also does not work in the test versions of LFS.
My opinion on this subject and a small improvement request are as follows: The aim is to slightly increase the existing seat/driver positioning settings (values), resulting in no need for secondary applications. I wonder if this is possible? Just a small request for improvement. (I'm not sure I'm posting this in the right place.)
honestly steering wheel height should be made adjustable too, there are some mods that even just a few cm of up or down movement would help make the gauges visible very much, when we tell the mod makers they usually dont change the position of the steering wheel

i would like to see 5 cm up 5 cm down movement of the steering wheel alongside increasing the driver movement range

also sometimes i find myself wanting to pull the seat position backwards but it can only go forward, the ability to pull back would be wonderful too
its sim racing not euro truck simulator
Quote from sametttpe :its sim racing not euro truck simulator

Don't seat positions change in sim races? I hope I'm wrong. Some modes are truly unplayable from this perspective. Looks like a good adjustment is necessary.
The seat option is kinda possible with the Field Of View/Y/Z/X/Pitch/Rotate settings in View Options (it's available while you drive the mod and you are in FOV (behind the steering wheel) camera. Also, you could use CUSTOM VIEW CAMERA and redo your driver's position from there.

But the steering wheel, I agree that some mods have a difficult steering position and the dashboard is hidden or invisible, not sure if moving the steering wheel will help, because sometimes the steering rack is attached to it, although it would be nice if cars could have that option. X/Y/Z/Pitch/Rotate for steering wheel object.
the whole steering column could be moved like a real car too, i think the final effect would still be pretty much the same

also i didnt think about the x axis of movement, that could be used to fix the steering position of mods with uncentered steering wheel relative to the dials to improve their visibility further

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG