The online racing simulator
Could you move down the top of the rear seats and the head rest please? They block the rear view mirror a bit. Smile
Quote from Kanade :Could you move down the top of the rear seats and the head rest please? They block the rear view mirror a bit. Smile

I've updated the mod, hope it's better now. Smile
It's perfect, thank you!
Added another set of rims (made in Blender by me) as hub objects, so now it have 2 set of rims. Smile
Attached images
amg rim.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
Can you add tinted windows if you can please.
I'll see if I can add it (not sure about the layers availability).

EDiT: The mod currently has tinted windows. Shrug

Also, the layers are full ...
Attached images
Screenshot 2024-05-15 123338.jpg
6.jpg
I'm working on a restyle of the rear end (diffuser and exhausts) of the MZG Sedan 63S.

I might also update the regular MZG Sedan as well.
Attached images
old.jpg
new.jpg
Screenshot 2024-07-06 200437.jpg
Very good job! Like it a lot. Any chance you will make wagon version? My brother have one, 2018 C Class 350e Touring
Thanks, but no, I don't plan to make a wagon version (even though I like the wagon version).
Working on some improvements of the front bumper and rear diffuser of the regular (MZG Sedan) mod. It's almost ready. Smile
Attached images
Untitled1.jpg
Untitled.jpg
Untitled2.jpg
I have also made a new rims and a luxury config.
Attached images
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg
Untitled1.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
#62 - URUQ
Have u showed this beauty to LucasBe ? I wonder if he would like to convert/rework it to beamng :>
P.S. ye his mods paid but his work is really something that is worth supporting.
Thanks, actually I have been thinking of making/porting it as a BeamNG mod myself, just need to learn how. Big grin
Why does the car have 2 fuel caps, shouldn't it just be one?
Two fuel caps? Uhmm

I see only one, what do you mean?

EDIT: I see now... the 63S version fuel cap is mirrored by mistake. Big grin

It will be fixed it soon.
#66 - URUQ
Quote from Evolution_R :Thanks, actually I have been thinking of making/porting it as a BeamNG mod...

Bwoah!
Good luck with that if you ever commit to do that Smile
I have just uploaded the new MZG Sedan version.
Hope you like it. Smile
Attached images
4.jpg
luxuryR-1.jpg
1.jpg
luxury.jpg

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG