Quote :2.0TSI Stage1

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Engine: 2.0 turbocharged inline/4 AWD
Power: 350 hp
Torque: 483 nm
Total mass: 1307 kg

COVER SCREENSHOT:
Awesome mod!
You can tell that a lot of work has been put into the details. Only problem are the standard setups. The GTI setup would probably work with stock power but 350hp is too much for it (just like in real life). The "R" setup needs a different AWD configuration. Haldex systems are basically FWD, but they are not that bad.
Since this thing is modified anyway, you could change the drivetrain aswell (locking diff., more to the rear).
I can make you a setup if you want.
Quote from LE_TANCKER :Awesome mod...

i suggest you to test it again after this message.
If you continue to see the same error, I can ask for your help.
Quote from Mehmetgulec :i suggest you to test it again after this message.
If you continue to see the same error, I can ask for your help.

The new setup is a bit better, but it still dosen't feel right. The Golf 7 R uses it's brakes and a clutch-system to control the AWD (did not know how clever the car actually is Big grin ). This can't be replicated in LFS. But I took a bit of time to make these setups as close as possible.
The "R" one is somewhat close to the older Haldex-systems. The "tuned" one is how I would build the car if it had 350hp. I got rid of the understeer and most of the torque-steer and made it close to neutral. A motivated driver can even do some powerslides out of slow corners Omg omg omg . Try them out and tell me what you think.

The scrub radius needs adjustments too. Maybe neutral or even slightly negative (reduces torque-steer for the FWD variant). And the rear suspension could be changed to double wishbones for realism (torsion beam does not cause any problems for me however).
Attached files
380D6C_Gol ^tR^t.set - 132 B - 41 views
380D6C_Gol ^tR^t tuned.set - 132 B - 70 views
add skin please!
it drives awful, please delete it

JPN GOLR
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG