The online racing simulator
CAMMERA JGT
(16 posts, started , go to first unread)
CAMMERA JGT
Vehicle mod: CAMMERA JGT
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/79E657

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :famous GT300 car that have extent modification to comply rules

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Hello again,

This time I made a car that could be used again for league for any Event holders

This time are STP Taisan Starcard Porsche 993 GT2R, which are the GT300 JGTC 1999 car, that quite famous at the time

and since the car are belongs to GT300 class, that's why it has power that close to GT300 rulebook, but I put some "lore" taste by limiting power to 300hp only with weight that 1050kgs only

JGT suffix are stands for Junior GT, since it's lower class from usual GTR that we already know, the goal is to make the GT300 atmosphere to LFS, to make the race happens more intense, and more Event holder that makes the event of the race, hopefully would bring back LFS to be as great as 2010s

COVER SCREENSHOT:
Wooow nice. I think I will adapt some of my Cammera skins to it! I will share when ready!
Hey ivancsx,

After the last change, I noticed that the headlight groups are different now - side/low & high beam turn both lights (bottom and top) on.

Would it be possible please to revert it back to as you made it before, where the sides were lighting the bottom lights, lows were lighting the top ( optics ), and the highs were illuminating the top lights too?

That grouping looked way better & prettier, and more realistic imho.

Edit:

I also found this polygon which is visible from the left side of the vehicle (screenshot attached).
Attached images
porschepoly.png
Great one! Looks good and a whole lotta fun to drive it!
Thanks for this car!
Quote from hkst88 :Hey ivancsx...

Ohh I probably missed the checks about LHD

Sorry I just read this, updates incoming after limit passed
#6 - osen
Hands down one of the best mods out there, so good to drive. Thank you for sharing it.
Quote from hkst88 :Hey ivancsx...

Just for the notice, I've already fixed that weird nowhere triangle on that exterior (left side of the car)

Thanks for covering my mistakes, I would love to know if there's any mistake that I probably missed again Big grin
Please consider allowing road super tires on this and the other GT300 cars so we can use them on TC roads. I absolutely love them.
Quote from [OD :Jardim;2094541"]Please consider allowing road super tires on this and the other GT300 cars so we...

Unsure if it needed, buuuut if anyone would use it as "Rain Tyres" While waiting Scawen and team updating the new physics (I do really hope, there would also be wet asphalt surface too so we could simulate rain racing), I'll update all with road_super enabled
How do u unlock s3 licence
same way you got s2, you buy it
为什么不能下载
#14 - URUQ

This for Japan made VW Beetle will be run today in RTFR XL at Aston. Join to race or just follow the action via livestream,race info and links to livestream in the event's info thread: https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/109308-94th-RTFR-XL
The attached RTFR promo skin is public and free for use.
Attached images
RTFRpromo.jpg
79E657_RTFR-Promo.jpg
For those who missed the livestream,here's video on demand:

When making skin I noticed one slight problem - the door gap on rear side is not being painted with skin and is left white,all other gaps are ok. Best seen on simple lighting.
Attached images
a.jpg

CAMMERA JGT
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG