The online racing simulator
Color of indicator vehicle
(10 posts, started )
How can I change the color of a vehicle's indicator on the minimap? And is this possible using C#?
As far as I know, those colors are hard-coded in lfs, while each color has a defined meaning. There isn't any config file or inSim packet that allows changing it.

What exactly are you trying to do?

edit: update, yes, you can change it in interface menu Smile
just go to settings, display, interface, and change the colors there
Wow, you just revealed a new interface menu I never knew existed, tnx man Smile
lmao no problem, i mess around with it quite a lot so yeah, bit embarassing that you have 12 years in the game and still didnt know, yet here i am with 2 years and i know alr
If I remember correctly, it was added some years ago in one of the updates. Someone requested to change those arrow colors and devs made it happen. Time passes quickly.
what i think he wants to do is a individual car to have different color, for example Yellow if he is working as a TAXI in his cruise server, which is not possible at the moment
Quote from superlame :what i think he wants to do is a individual car to have different color, for example Yellow if he is working as a TAXI in his cruise server, which is not possible at the moment

Actually, it is. With 0.7E and up, the minimap arrows can now pick up the color of your first character in nickname. For example, you can have a yellow T, or any other character in yellow to have the color for your arrow on minimap. Of course, the server admins have to set the option with /teamarrows=no/yes for this to be enabled for the minimap.

Quote :Team arrow colours on small map are now enabled by a host option
- arrows on non-race small map take colour of first name character
- option is not yet available but is coded as /teamarrows=no/yes

Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
:0
Good work, bro! Thumbs up

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG