The online racing simulator
LFS Night Mode
(15 posts, started , go to first unread)
LFS Night Mode
Hello everyone!

Over the past couple of days, I've been imagining what the new LFS night update might look like, and I've put together a "recreation" of it. I'd love for you to check it out!

Download Links:
- Version 1 (Older, with some missing files): https://www.mediafire.com/file ... h7/LFS_Dark_Mode.rar/file
- Version 2 (Updated, includes missing Rockingham files, no Post-Processing Shader needed): https://www.mediafire.com/file ... 0/DarkModeSetup.exe/file

What's Included in the Pack:
1. Dark Skies for the following tracks: Rockingham, Blackwood, Westhill, South City, Fern Bay, Aston, Autocross, and Layout Square.
2. Night-themed versions of all the above tracks.
3. Dark-themed UI.

The Post-Processing Shader is not really needed anymore.

Feel free to leave any suggestions or feedback in this thread! Smile

Here's a little preview of the pack:
Attached images
image2.png
image3.png
epic, amazing, miau.
Es bellisimo
Nice Na-na
can someone give me a guide on how to add it to lfs
Quote from wktor213 :can someone give me a guide on how to add it to lfs

u download it and extract it in LFS/data

Thumbs up
only this.cool
It's not bad actually. Good work editing all those textures. Maybe it's a bit more darker inside the menu and garage, I can't really imagine playing like this without the actual lights. That's why I installed the textures on a separate LFS install which I already had. It's impressive, again good work. Here are a few shots from me.

Attached images
night-mode1.jpg
night-mode2.jpg
night-mode3.jpg
night-mode4.jpg
Given what you had to work with, this is actually quite nice, tnx.

Once all the lights and shading come into picture, it will look a bit different, but I think not very far from this.
You really should use the 'Cloudy' weather option to minimize cars appearing overly bright and reduce shadows
is there anyway to get it off of night mode i would like to switch it back and fourth from day (in the day time) and night (at night time)
Yeah, it's possible by copying a few dds files back and forth, but it's not practical at all.
Quote from 2k-ail :is there anyway to get it off of night mode i would like to switch it back and fourth from day (in the day time) and night (at night time)

You can make a copy of your dds folder and paste the night mode textures there, then rename folders back and forth, and you can do that while the game is running but you will need to type /rtex to reload textures

Still inconvinient but works
Hi everyone!

I’m excited to share that I’ve been working on a V2 of the pack, and I think it’s ready to go. I’ll be uploading it soon, so stay tuned!
Its out now Smile

LFS Night Mode
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG