The online racing simulator
NOMAD GT1
(6 posts, started , go to first unread)
NOMAD GT1
Vehicle mod: NOMAD GT1
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/4F14AC

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :High powered Japanese-Italian GT Sports car.

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Definitly a poster-car from the late 90's.
Didn't meet the intended success in it's original racing life, due to mechanical and technical difficulties as well as huge penalties in terms of weight and restrictions [to favor national success].

Loosely based on the entries of the famous Japanese Lamborghini Owners Club team otherwise known as JLOC, they ran the Diablo for a few years with a couple of updates and evolutions, this car is based on those.

Finding the exact numbers of what power the car had in the end with the correct balance of the performance was virtually impossible, so this is the unrestricted version.

COVER SCREENSHOT:
Can you remove the horn pls?
Alright, I like this beast but it mad understeers. I have to use the handbrake to turn this thing, however somehow I don't have problems on the streets like on Westhill for example. So idk if it's with the downforce or suspension but can you look into this please?
can the number on the dashboard be removed? mapping it off the side of the car makes zero sense, it is too low res and just looks like garbage to be honest.

also obviously won't work for custom skins with different number placement.
Quote from johneysvk :can the number on the dashboard be removed? mapping it off the side of the car...

The ideas initially are used from rfactor 2 car that I've used in the past (370Z GT4), it has dash number as car number, and also perfectly (and often) used when doing simracing broadcasting stream, especially when identifying drivers and teams while om cockpit view stream, so I think that would give some ideas to any race car driver to make too, especially if the race are broadcasted.

As for how it's lowres, because on the final export, probably LFSE compresses it way too hard, that makes it's pixelated and blurry, if you made your own skins based on that, with 2048x2048 resolutions, that would be fine so far, but maybe we need to think better placements of it, so it wouldnt be way far offside to be mapped
Quote from ivancsx :The ideas initially are used from rfactor 2 car that I've used in the past (370Z...

easy way to do it would be a separate cutout, see Protech 92.

There's plenty of space on the skin template for that, even more if you moved things around Smile

NOMAD GT1
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG