The online racing simulator
Toyota Yaris GR 2020
Working on Toyota Yaris GR non facelift version. I think the game needs a nice hot-hatch Smile

Attached images
image.png
Attached images
image (1).png
Some progress.

Attached images
image (2).png
Roof completed.

Attached images
image (3).png
Rear Bump finished.

Attached images
image (4).png
Working on front bump. I think this is the hardest part Big grin

Attached images
image (5).png
The whole body is finished.

Attached images
image (6).png
good car bro, public or priv mod ?
#9 - AR92
Quote from SerkanBaybek :The whole body is finished...

Thank you for such effort yeah this game needs a gr yaris. And don't forget to bevel the sharp edges too, small amount of bevel will still protect the sharp look and adds smoothness. and seems like rear fenders needs little bit more work and voila! I'm looking forward to this Heart
Quote from AR92 :Thank you for such effort yeah this game needs a gr yaris. And don't forget to...

Thank you very much for your nice comment! Yes, I will bevel the sharp corners, I will also subdivide the whole car, no doubt for the rear fender!
Quote from junyoroooo :good car bro, public or priv mod ?

I make all my mods public. Of course yaris gr will be public too Thumbs up
#12 - AR92
Quote from SerkanBaybek :Thank you very much for your nice comment! Yes, I will bevel the sharp corners...

Probably you know what to do but lemme just remind again in any case to watch the subdivision amount Wink So if needed I can try to help about the interior needs if i can find time.
Quote from AR92 :Probably you know what to do but lemme just remind again in any case to watch...

Actually, I have no idea how to model the interior Shrug The subdivision part will be done by kueyz5 like my Fiat Topolino model. So I don't think there will be a problem Big grin
How is the development of the mod going?
I'm looking forward hahaha

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG