The online racing simulator
Bad luck! Impossible! Post replays about bad luck & bizarre racing incidents
As the title says :dunce:

Post replays of the obscure and unavoidable events and accidents you been part of or witnessed. Below are two of mine.

In teh other one I get a decent start in XFR on SO1R. But just before T2 chicane I get hit by and UFO. Closer inspection has revealed that it was an another XFR (or so they say )...

The another one is quite typical T1 accident. Too much speed and innocent gets hit. The funny part this is that I wasn't expecting that hit at all. Even after finish I thought that there was a car on the inside,thinking it was all my fault. But it was just so surprising that it took a while to understand it . And thought it was all my fault until I viewed the replay.
Attached files
bad_luck1.mpr - 1.5 MB - 260 views
bad_luck2.mpr - 845.1 KB - 259 views
#2 - Jakg
i race at school on LAN a fair bit, and we did a race in the RB4's at FE6 (the TINY rallycross course), 1 lappers are very hectic but very fun, coming round the last turn two cars tapped, hitting a wall, and spinning the first car round, the car behind then drove OVER him, and pulled onto the track next to me, i was about to hit a wall and steered into him to not crash, he spun round (or at least started to), then i went across the track into a kerb, sending me onto the doors, and i still one on my side as the no 2 car slid sideways across the line...

Ill try and get the replay on Monday

EDIT - Watch Thunderhead in the XFR one, it shows you most and something... interesting
almoast every time i enter a server and start from last position first turn is my last...i keep my line ahead and someone comes and blip my rear or hit me from the side....im out and the next restart the story repeats...racers hungry for first second or third position just dont care about the others :| sometimes pisses me off (dont come with the conclusion that im doing somthing wrong...when i start from a decent position...i finish 3th or 2th...sometimes ) ) but anywayz i have to deal with it because this is racing..u lose some, u win some!
#4 - Dumpy
@Hyperactive: wow that second one was pretty wild =-o

LX4 @ KY1. Fast forward to the start of the 6th lap then about 10 seconds in I get too low and lose control and end up hitting the inside wall. It launches me into the air and I do about 13 and a half spiraling revolutions like a perfectly thrown (american) football. There were two other people in the room at the time and we were all just, ":jawdrop: .......... wtf? :wow: :ices_rofl"
Attached files
Dumpy_KY1_LX4_05363.spr - 55.7 KB - 239 views
A very short (10 sec) and WTF replay. Keep your eyes on PLAYLIFE (The replay title says it all)
Attached files
CrashoFlippoContinuo.mpr - 80.1 KB - 297 views
Quote from PLAYLIFE :A very short (10 sec) and WTF replay. Keep your eyes on PLAYLIFE (The replay title says it all)

that was sooo awesome !!

im still shocked about it
#7 - Jakg
Quote from PLAYLIFE :A very short (10 sec) and WTF replay. Keep your eyes on PLAYLIFE (The replay title says it all)

rofl, ps, screenie of the other one below...
Attached images
Grabby2.jpg
Lol, a yellow, lx-shaped UFO.
This one just happened, not so much my car you should look at...the one with the Renault F1 skin....rather unlucky to end up as he did.

(watch it in super slow motion and listen to the noise it makes)
Attached files
massive shunt.mpr - 171.8 KB - 229 views
#10 - Jakg
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :This one just happened, not so much my car you should look at...the one with the Renault F1 skin....rather unlucky to end up as he did.

(watch it in super slow motion and listen to the noise it makes)

new sound to me!
hey theirs a new icon next to the mprs 0_0
Quote from Jakg :rofl, ps, screenie of the other one below...

Attached images
Grabby2_ufo.jpg
Attached images
Grabby2_ufo2.jpg
Attached images
Grabby2_ufo3.jpg
#15 - Jakg
ROFL! now we know what the LFS "aliens" do in their spare time!
Quote from Jakg :

EDIT - Watch Thunderhead in the XFR one, it shows you most and something... interesting

OMG! My gamepad is possesed by Satan! Exorcist,quick!

Thunderhead's gamepad: "FEEL THE FORCE OF SATAN! I AM THE DEVIL!IM IN UR G-PAD,RUINING UR GAME! 666!GRAAAAWWWW!

Ok this is lame,and now that I posted the "Most useless post of the year",I shall point to my sig,and go to find an exorcist.

Lol omg, that was awesome! I've driven away after rolling before, but never that... perfectly! I can hear you saying, "yeah, uh... I meant to do that!" Nice one.

I had to watch that from all angles. Weird.
this one is from the old Q patch, some of you might still have it installed. the incident happens just after my 1st split in the 1st lap (I started 1st), someone lagged but wasn't disconnected, instead, he reappeared seconds later in the middle of 2 cars and caused a total mess. the view from my car especially with virtual mirror is the only view that allows to see wth happened. I was laughing my ass off looking at the Boris Lozac's car bouncing like a toy. the view from his car is also hillarious.
Attached files
lagB.mpr - 70 KB - 193 views

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG