The online racing simulator
Well i'm gonna miss half the weekend, away camping at the V Festival (music festival for you non-UK peeps) but my team-mate (and RL buddy) is gonna look after the Red Dwarf Racing interests for any events that take place
Quote from Tweaker :Very very soon. There are plenty of Touring and Production teams, we might start just in time so that we have some events happening for the weekend.

If we start Friday, Qualifying would be Saturday, Sprint Race would be Sunday, and Feature Race Monday. My teammate Paul has control to start it, and I'll have him start it when times are most comfortable for people in Europe. So you can play and see results at the end of the day during the evening

thank you tweaker. (coca cola BMW`s to win!! )
Quote from illegal :Perfect

Get some practice laps in, Illegal, I need some help with the setups! If you get Kool Tools we can see eachothers setups (teammates only) so you work as a team to optimise setups faster for each race, and improve your chances of winning without having to drive over-aggressively and risk crashes or mechanical failure.
Quote :If you get Kool Tools

what are cool tools. if you dont mind me asking. i assume you pay?
Quote from Captain Slow :what are cool tools. if you dont mind me asking. i assume you pay?

yep, you have to pay for them. They make converting wet-dry setups easier, and some small features. They're good if you play much BATracer.
Oh, yes, they've got an own description page: http://batracer.com/-uk
my driver sucks he crashed on the first lap hes soo fired.
Quote from Modoff :my driver sucks he crashed on the first lap hes soo fired.

Typical Turn 1 crashes there Modoff At least I get a qualifying round for the feature race, cuz you spoiled the sprint one pretty bad. Production car trying to pass a Touring car? buahahha
lmao sry i didnt even see that we crashed ill tell him to be careful next time
You probably had your "agression" or "race start" turned up really high huh
only 65%
batracer is just like rolling a dice with random results i got good laps with testing on 60-70% but i turn it down for a non-risky run and i get crash after crash illepall it could get much better i think
OK, am I the only one to get such beautiful moments in BATracer?
After lap 30 out of 31, V8 supercars- position:1st, gap to 2nd: more than 4 seconds. What happens? Mistake in T1, I'm out of the race. HTF would I make a mistake in such a situation? I want to cry
Quote from maczo :OK, am I the only one to get such beautiful moments in BATracer?
After lap 30 out of 31, V8 supercars- position:1st, gap to 2nd: more than 4 seconds. What happens? Mistake in T1, I'm out of the race. HTF would I make a mistake in such a situation? I want to cry

Your fault for playing V8s, they are completely random. In the LFS-game, zeugnimod won the championship while I was last - and we were teammates, always driving the same setup
Thats, because I am THAT good!!!

Btw; Im also leading the ChampCar league atm *show off*.
Heh, I'm still leading BTCC with massive 2 points (I think)
Quote from herki :Heh, I'm still leading BTCC with massive 2 points (I think)

Hehehe its only getting better now The first race was a disaster for me and my team, I had mixed up my cookies when browsing with tabs in Firefox, and apparently I was loading oval setups and all sorts of stuff... so results were really down the drain
BATracer doesn't like tabs... At least it doesn't like different tabs for different games
not fair. i qualified last for the next race at oultan park
Quote from zeugnimod :Thats, because I am THAT good!!!

Btw; Im also leading the ChampCar league atm *show off*.

Only just leading the ChampCar

Although I have been surprised by the outright pace of all three you 'Cybr0ck' guys
hey are people still keeping track of this, iv started sliping and forgetting to tweak setups and so on. do any1 else have this trouble?
?

Everytime, you are on a new track, you have to make completely new sets..
lol yea for this race i saw it was gonna be rain so im not even gonna do the warmup. I have had such horrible luck in btcc i prolly wont bother with the rest of the races.
wow lol i started on slick tires made a million pit stops and still score points lol.
Our LFS BTCC Season 1 series is about to come to a close with the last race in just 30 mins or so.

Everyone is planning to try and hit Herki outta the race so Paulie can win this. It's gonna be close if both of them can finish well!!!! Eeeeeek.
Good season, I guess.

BATracer - free browser racing manager
(545 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG