The online racing simulator
End of the season!
Hello everyone....!

Well we've reached the end of the season.

How was it for you?

It was brilliant for me!

We've had highs.....like the beta of OLFSLtv....and we've had lows....the FienDi's splitting up mid season.

Anyway, I think it's been a great season and there are plans for next season to be even greater.

So, place you're overall comments on the season here, what was good and what was bad.

And if you have really enjoyed this season...please donate via paypal by following this link http://www.lfs-league.com/paypal.php Thank you, 100% of your donations will go towards making next season of OLFSL the best!

Have a great last event!

Johnathan Russ....OLFSL host and Donations manager!
I am doing my first OLFSL Race tommorow
And I already like this League.
I can`t tell you anything about the season but I will enjoy the last Race of this Season. The System with the Grids and so on is a really great idea.The OLFSLtv is a very good idea, too. I like it
Cu on Track

Best wishes for the next Season!
Quote from russraine :100% of your donations will go towards making next season of OLFSL the best!

100% of whatever is left after PayPal fees.. PayPal fee isn't much but they still take a small % of every donation..
Whats the best system to donate?
Quote from Mrs FienDi :100% of whatever is left after PayPal fees.. PayPal fee isn't much but they still take a small % of every donation..

Yes that is true, it's something like 1.5 to 3 % depending on how much is donated!

As far as a best system goes, there could well be places with smaller fees, or even some with none, but ease of use, security and other featues make PayPal the best choice for us.

For example, we pay our server rental via paypal direct payment and if we need computer parts for the OLFSLtv PC, we can buy them direct on ebay with the PayPal funds. If you do wish to donate, but don't want to use PayPal, please message me and we can sort something out for you, we will never turn down a generous donation, unless it's from the devil or something, then he'll want the OLFSL staff souls in return....gulp:evil:
He already bought mines...sorry
How do you feel about tonight fireball, will you be able to make it?
Hallo mates,

as a tribute to the OLFSL Staff we made a special skin for the Showdown in Aston North!!! Look at it!!!

Thank you for the great season!!! Was really cool and good organized!!!

Hope we see next season again.

Thx to all pool hosts, admins, people who commented the races and everyone who was making this possible.

Greetz Toretto!!!
Attached images
Cawwa.jpg
Cawwa2.jpg
Nice one, I didn't see it because Xenoa was always far ahead of me, but thx on behalf of the OLFSL staff ;-)

Solar Hydro
Pool 5
Some great battles in Pool 5 - lots of offroad action!

Sorry to Milcky for first blue flag problem, and no sorry for the second as trying to overtake on the hill is always a bad idea, I would've easily let you past after the hill, bit too impatient.

I noted one person cheating, cutting a big corner most laps, I will report this to Solar Hydro.

Regarding pool 3 I co hosted with a big server crash, hopefully we will sort that issue out soon, but I believe taking the results before the mass laggout would be best, but we'll see.

Thanks for great racing....see you next season.

Don't forget....if you donate now...you'll be helping next season be better!
Thanx
Thanx to the OLFSL Stuff for the great Work!And Thanx to all Racer for a great Season.Hope to see u next Year...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG