The online racing simulator
Quote from mkinnov8 :It was seriously close then wasnt it! I think i messed myself at that point. Thing was, id pressed Shift+S when i went off throught the barriers.. It didnt kick in..

Only thing I guess in my defence is that:

1) It would have made an awful nice video
2) You would have still won..

Shame you had an horrible evening of racing that night. Don't forget you nearly took me out as well , had a heart attack myself.
I had a good time, had some great battles Spyshagg and 180. Spyshagg was annoying (180 was just plain annoying) cause he was better at the middle sector of the lap, I'd pull away over the last bit of the lap and the first 2 turns but then he'd pull it all back and be right on my ass again.

Then a trip into the gravel cost me a little but an amazing save made up for that, took too much kerb in the middle turn of the end of lap chicane and did one of those slow motion rolls which makes you think, "I can save it....", but you can't, so I rolled onto my side, hit the exit kerb which bounced me back onto my wheel, don't think I even lost time

I didn't really get going, lap time wise, until just before my bit when I suddenly found 4 tenths, doh! Then I messed it up by getting a drive through which cost me 4th and even a possible 3rd/fight to the death with Spyshagg. Think I finished 6th but I'm not sure, had a great time anyway.

Quote from Vain :Sorry for that nudge in lap 2 Gentlefoot.

Vain

I don't even remember that mate. Must have been nothing.

I had a nightmare. No pace from the getgo. Mananged to stay within a reasonable distance of the leaders through consistency but I was on my own the whole time pretty much. Let 180 past a few times cos he was quicker than me (apart from mistakes). He got it together in the end and by lap 30 was way ahead.

Then I pitted. Pulled into the pitbox and started minor repairs then ran out of fuel. I thought it was either spacebar or I to start engine so I pressed both and nothing happened. Then I mashed the keyboard cos I thought I must have the wrong key. By that time it completed refuelling and the engine started but I had changed to forces view, outside of car and turned pit lane speed limiter off. Didn't notice, got a stop go penaulty and crashed into the pitwall trying to get my view back.

All in all it probably cost me well over a minute so I quit. Sorry guys. Just didn't see the point in carrying on. Had I had pace there might have been a point but I would've been last with very little chance of seeing anyone again with the pace I had.
gAg the_end cropsy had me under pressure the first 20 laps, specially gAg...

but 180sx got his act together and by lap 45 or something he was only 1second behind me! i didn't see it coming at all lol suddenly a guy 1s behind me. So the last 15 laps i had to go like crazy again (like when i was trying to shake gAg off my ass the first 20 laps) to keep 180sx behind and i managed to add 8 seconds to our gap... but man, the pressure is insane with fast guys like these...
By lap 18 i was so focused in adding some gap to gAg that i made 1.16,86 out of nowhere lol just ~0.04s off my PB with r2's... its crazy, i coudn't do it on purpose if i tried again lol

so when's next? AS club i heard?
Quote from spyshagg :gAg the_end cropsy had me under pressure the first 20 laps, specially gAg...

Me? I don't even race, but I still put people under pressure.
argh, i meant stoney!

why didn't you race?
Not a fan of Blackwood Rev.

Franky mentioned Westhill Rev when I was talking to him a few minutes ago on LFS. I doubt I'll be at the next one either.
Westhill reversed is the track for the first race of the CRC Challenge Cup next Sunday.
i wold like to do AS Club again but i bet none of you will let me
I would. Forget Cropsy!
whos cropsy?
hey franky, you gonna post those stats file you usually do?
Sorry i wasnt there guys, had some company round and completely forgot
I'm sorry for not showing up too, I somehow "remembered" it was next week and wasn't even at home. It hurt so much to read the email next morning
before you guys ask, Sworks was racing with his brother license
Quote from franky500 :where was everybody tonight? extremely dissapointed that only 14 turned up

Other than that. I enjoyed parts of my race. Other parts were lonely. Had a couple of small battles but nothing interesting.

Sorry! I was distracted by going banger racing instead! :eclipseeh Just like Racing the ATC really, but in better cars :P

Nice to see some video footage BTW!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG