The online racing simulator
w00t.
Nice one, truely awsome
:wow:

How the hell did you do that?
Ok, here i will show you what layers are used, i merged some layers, couse the animation would be too long and big...

So here we go, enjoy

I am amazed. Do you have a job in graphic design or something?
no

in my normal life i sell toys (for kids )

this graphic stuff is my hobby
Make a career out of it if I was you... People would pay lots for yor talents
Quote from Switcher83 :It happend...

Techart decided today, to integrate the FZ 50 in their tuning program!

Price: about 165.000€

Click on Picture!

9 Hours of hard work

100% rendering FREE! just Painting!

Superb! 10/10

My new wallpaper.
I see the DNA of a carrera GT right there.
Quote from deggis :How did you make that "vintage" effect?

I just added some texture layers (see pics) above the screenshot and experimented with different layer filters and lowering the opacity. A good place to find textures is http://www.mayang.com/textures/
Attached images
texture.jpg
texture2.jpg
Quote from Switcher83 :Ok, here i will show you what layers are used, i merged some layers

i dont f... believe this just painting??? those reflections???
no way mate, i dont buy it!

but i would the picture and the car
awesome

@vale46: great idea with those textures, i'd probably wait for some plugin to mke old photo style
What you'd literally call a work of art

It really is a beautiful piece of work, Switcher. You're a genuine artist and I look forward to seeing more of your stuff!
Thank you for the nice comments

Phill: i like that pic. i see youre watchin for the details, like zjer rear wing in the window...

i dont like the Porsche lights on the FZR. and try to capture the FZR with more AA...

Move on :P
Check it out
This is my edited shot. The background is our garden and our neighbour's house
Attached images
BOMBA! FZR Wertigo.jpg
background is a bit blured and *cough* post reported *cough*
it is shot from CMX VIEWER....

but indeed, the background is too blurred compared with the car
Quote from [HUN] Wertigo :This is my edited shot. The background is our garden and our neighbour's house

Why is a small tree double the size of the car, get the proportions right next time.
Quote from [HUN] Wertigo :This is my edited shot. The background is our garden and our neighbour's house

You've a long way to go.
FZR @ FE Black
Attached images
fzrfe.jpg
Quote from LFSTurkey :Night Drifting :P .

http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/3654/untitlefd1sh9.jpg

this could look way better if you have the side lights and the taillights light up the ground around the car; would look great, and also if you made the taillights brighter.. i think it would look much cooler

unsure about the lighting on the car though.. unrealistic sure, just trying to figure out how to make it fit in better.. i guess if you made some lights around the track slightly could help it look more in-place

Edited pics
(14119 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG