The online racing simulator
dfp logitech problems
(40 posts, started )
kk but this problem only accured today ???
#27 - CSU1
Ok sully, given at this point in time you have reinstalled your driver for your wheel.
1). options/controllers select wheel/joystick.
2). " " select throttle type seperate
3). options/controls/axis > press the gas then the brake, you should see the blue and yellow axis indicators move from left to right.
4). assign each function to it's corrisponding axis.
try press the "i" beside the axis indicator to invert the axis, if this does not work, make sure all the axis are centered > then select the "callibration lock" feature.
yeps i know but the wheel aint centering right either but i tought it had to be at combined i never touched it before it was always at combined nd never gave trouble till today
sully use the friggin EDIT button!!
you did 3 posts in a row which could have all been edited into 1.
ok sorry
#31 - CSU1
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :yeps i know but the wheel aint centering right either but i tought it had to be at combined i never touched it before it was always at combined nd never gave trouble till today

ok rotate the wheel both way's , leave it centered then press the little "c" button to the left of the axis indicator!
what "c" theres like 5 of them ??could some please post there setup for the wheel thanks when im in the wingmang file when its on calibration the force feedback is gone and the wheel is not calibrating right when i press pedals as in gear pedals on back of whel when it sais press them it sais ufo crash in the logitech file which i dwnloaded from wingman
#33 - CSU1
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :what "c" theres like 5 of them ??could some please post there setup for the wheel thanks when im in the wingmang file when its on calibration the force feedback is gone and the wheel is not calibrating right when i press pedals as in gear pedals on back of whel when it sais press them it sais ufo crash in the logitech file which i dwnloaded from wingman

:doh: I'm talking about the callibration menue "In Game"!
yes in the actuall game ino but i dont no how to set it up ????
#35 - CSU1
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :yes in the actuall game ino but i dont no how to set it up ????

What? I explained everthing in this thread look back over this thread and read it through sullyillepall
i know i did read it but what "c" you on about lol theres like 5 right also when im on mouse part of controll the minut ei go i go wheel/js the force feedback just dissapears ?? what does set property failed mean?? please reply someone another thing to mention is when i click on wheel/js it comes up top right cornor in red writing SET PROPERT FAILED anyone knows what this means
any more suggestions
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :any more suggestions

Just out of interest, does your DFP work fine in other games???
have it fixed thanks to all that helped !!!
How did you get it fixed.

dfp logitech problems
(40 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG