The online racing simulator
Banning in Multiplayer
(8 posts, started )
Banning in Multiplayer
I was just on a multiplayer game and some prick was setting up votes to ban every1 and people would then vote so people were gettin banned for no reason.

How do u vote for people?
Press 1 to vote on any ongoing voting, whether it is to kick, ban someone or restart, end race.
wow... this **** from demo JUST gott an s2 license last night and he was alreadt being a moron while we were trying to race, eventually tried to wreck us all then kept coming online under different names. What pissed me off the most was that the people couldn't figure out it was the same person EVERY ****ing time and couldn't figure out that it was the same account name that kept joining, so he finally got banned after wrecking most of us many times. btw this is the same guy that was taking many people's name on demo.. ie chris|CRC. he has an obsession with taking others names.... he used [400] AUSSIE... NOS.HASTA.. and a few others. Anyways im sure this is the same ****er that was wrecking our races, and i really don't think he deserves an s2 account. He definately needs to stay on demo with his draging/wrecking team or whatever. Please just get him off of s2 (i have his account name)
If we could get some proof, in the form of an mpr, I'm sure we could get something done about it - at least the dev's could give him a warning.
#5 - Chaos
The good thing in S2 is that bans are on username... So no problem baning him when he joins... To see his username, bring up the connections list and then press ctrl+shift.. (or maybe another 2 combo of the left ctrl,alt,shift)...

You can even ban him if he is not present... as an admin just write /ban username x (where x is for days).. see readme.txt to be sure...
#6 - ORION
hm if he really behaves like that, Victor would be the only who really needs to make use of the ban feature
Quote from ORION :hm if he really behaves like that, Victor would be the only who really needs to make use of the ban feature

the demo version is full of ********s.

*Offtopic* Orion your location owns lol
'ie chris|CRC'

he used my name lol

Banning in Multiplayer
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG