The online racing simulator
On a side note, some people will block messages in race too, so they wont get to see the request.
Yep, im at the BC forums too :P.

Anyhow, to conclude this topic, most people will send their sets if politely requested, but please be understanding if:
-the person you are req. the set from is driving
-is fine tuning the team set
-is working on a set and is slower then default (has happened to me :P, car feels good but its slow, so i fine tune till i beat WR with a nice driving car)
-has blocked messages
-just plain doesnt want to share the fruits of his labour (working 5 hrs on 1 set is not unusual for me)
Quote from bbman :*cough* XRG... *cough*

Roight... I changed it... dang, still confusing the cars. Heck, they shouldn't be so similar when in the same class

Oh, and yeah, try to wait until the race is over or the one you want to ask for a set is pitting. While racing, I usually don't chat or send/request setups, and the more annoying the request is, the less willing I am to share. especially if it is homegrown
@JeDa

press 2 times "n" so that you can see a list of all people on the server down at right. then press on the "ss" behind the name where you want send the setup. done

Hitman_MT

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG