The online racing simulator
I just want to tell you guys one thing 'bout the game.
It's absolutely f'ing awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn, i've been looking at the wrong places the last couple of years...this is the first cool racing game i've had since GP4.

Well..that's it...i just wanted to share my happiness. illepall. If y'all excuse me know; i'm gonna pound my head into the door a couple of times for not knowing this game exists and then play till the sun comes up...
Have fun!

For the record: Say doei doei to your social life!
Welcome to S2

SD.
#4 - Jakg
ok - i will send you something to make LFS better [color]CSR![/color]

...in exchange for your Force RS!
Thx for the big news.

And welcome.
I felt the exact same way when I discovered LFS, I was still playing Racer at the time...

Have lots of fun, see you online
Quote from Jakg :

...in exchange for your Force RS!

...I had to donate a lung and get a second morgage 5 or 6 years ago when i bought it...so little chance of me ever getting rid of it...
#8 - Jakg
thought as much - would i be right if i said it didn't even have FFB? If it doesn't... then ouch

Oh well, you still have a VERY nice wheel!
oh...now i've got your attention...

The replay function doesn't work. (it worked the first 2 or 3 times). I only get a gray screen and nothing happens...am i missing something?
Quote from Jakg :thought as much - would i be right if i said it didn't even have FFB? If it doesn't... then ouch

....actually...it does have FFB. And I bought the optional hand-clutch.
#11 - CSU1
Quote from De Hongaar :It's absolutely f'ing awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn, i've been looking at the wrong places the last couple of years...this is the first cool racing game i've had since GP4.

Well..that's it...i just wanted to share my happiness. illepall. If y'all excuse me know; i'm gonna pound my head into the door a couple of times for not knowing this game exists and then play till the sun comes up...

On that note: Do the dev's have an advertisement budget?,or whats the plan?
#12 - Jakg
oh - thought it didnt...

EDIT - Ah, was thinking of the ECCI stuff

Hand clutch? Why? I have a set of ACT Labs Performane Pedals, 3 pedals, eat springs but they rock
Quote from De Hongaar :The replay function doesn't work. (it worked the first 2 or 3 times). I only get a gray screen and nothing happens...am i missing something?

Press P to unpause?
what game do you people play again?
Ping Pong?
Welcome to the big Family
Welcome to the great world called LiveForSpeed
Welcome aboard and take a number - the fanboy line is getting rather long.
I had never heard of it before december 2005,
I heard on some forums something like:
'if [cool game] can go online I will never play LFS again.'
I asked what LFS was,
It was Live For Speed.

A couple of days later,
I saw something about LFS on an other forum...
So, I got to the website, downloaded S1... (Don't know why)
downloaded S2, and I was all excited that you had damage in S2...
(NFS: Porsche-ish)
So, I played the demo for 6 months and then I thought (12 august It was (I guess...)) Why do I still have demo, and bought it the same day.
And then I saw the message;
Welkom bij Live For Speed S2...
(Welcome to Live For Speed S2)

Since then I've enjoyed LFS more.

-The End-

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG