The online racing simulator
Denmark's speedbandits
(25 posts, started )
Denmark's speedbandits
Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but I think this is a unique idea on enforcing speed limits: http://www.speedbandits.dk/ - my question is, what would they do if they had a drunk driver problem in Denmark?

Warning: not entirely work-friendly and in some countries it might be subject to censorship.

Disclaimer: Also, keep in mind that this just might be a hoax.
One word: cold
I'm glad it's called speedbandits.dk...
Completely different to what I imagined.
*boing*boing* :twirl:
#6 - (SaM)
#8 - JJ72
Is denmark really that open?
If it is real, it is a very stupid idea, because first of all, half the drivers are female and second, it diverts attention.

Set aside that the whole idea of speed-limit-signs is utterly idiotic. a good driver doesn't need a sign to tell him to go slow. those that do not care about safety will not pay any attention to the signs either. oh well.
Quote from nikimere :you actually made coke come out my nose!!

That's what a friend from Bogotá said too - goes to show you really shouldn't browse when at work.

Quote from george tsiros :If it is real, it is a very stupid idea, because first of all, half the drivers are female

Good point - they should enforce topless driving too.
Quote from xaotik :That's what a friend from Bogotá said too - goes to show you really shouldn't browse when at work.

Good point - they should enforce topless driving too.

Do you really want to see your mum driving through town topless?
Quote from Leifde :Do you really want to see your mum driving through town topless?

Good point :zombie:
Quote from Leifde :Do you really want to see your mum driving through town topless?

Personally, I'm relieved she don't drive period - that's an increase in safety on it's own.

nope, but i'd love to see yours lol!
what could i do? the door was wide open for tha one!
I like being danish

I must admit that I haven't heard about it before, but it sure sounds like a great idea Although it might make me drive into something while starring
whores

love it
Quote from nikimere :nope, but i'd love to see yours lol!

I was itching so badly to type that. Good thing that if anything there's one thing Irish are dependable for. Treating all tits as equal, that is. :P

Nice comeback
lol!
Quote from george_tsiros : ...those that do not care about safety will not pay any attention to the signs either.

No, but I'll bet they slow down to look at the boobies!!! (I would! )

Just realised..a definate pointer to this being a wind-up...the 'police officers' name...Bent Koch????

I'll bet his Koch is Bent if he been looking at them boobies all day!!!
Why is the limit 5000?
Quote from xaotik :I was itching so badly to type that. Good thing that if anything there's one thing Irish are dependable for. Treating all tits as equal, that is. :P

like they have a choice

You made me fall off my chair...
Acctually i live in the area that was taped in.
But didnt see them. Unfortunatly

Denmark's speedbandits
(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG