The online racing simulator
LFS Pixelcars
(75 posts, started )
i know, i figured someone would be upset if i said it lol but i did

hey you can look at it this way; resize it down to the size you want, that way you can use it as a "blueprint" or so to recreate it (that way it will be correctly shaped and all)

then again that still goes against what you said

hell.. just use the CMX viewer to look at then
Found this on my HD, altrough i have no idea who's the creator.

@noob: I think the RAC is a bit big...
@noob: so you are wolfskin @ PCA?

BlakjeKaas :-P
Look at my "look-like" FZR xD its not a fzr but it look like it. (My second pixel car).
And the truck there is my fist pixel car.
hhahaha they look bad.
Attached images
minifzr.jpg
minicar.jpg
Wow... Thats kinda neat.

Does anyone have an XRR laying around? I doubt it if it hasn't been posted, but...

I think its a great looking car, and I'd love to see it as a pixel car.
Pixel cars are really fun. Are we alowed to use these as our signatures? Anyways heres one I made yesterday.

Attached images
trailer2.JPG
It's not LFS, but I tried making a manga car. I cheated cause I used a blueprint as a base. And I don't know all the tricks because I can't find a tutorial, but I think it looks nice!
Attached images
Manga Fiesta.jpg
Yeah it looks good
Quote from sgt.flippy :It's not LFS, but I tried making a manga car. I cheated cause I used a blueprint as a base. And I don't know all the tricks because I can't find a tutorial, but I think it looks nice!

That's nott cheating, i'm pretty sure that's the standard technique for scaled bases.
I maded my two cars, pixel by pixel, dunno how the master do it.
Quote from Da Mc Style :looks like an ford fiesta ?

It is.

Here is my version of the XRR, I'm still wondering how the "right" way to do this really is. But I like the result.
Attached images
XRR Zijkant.jpg
Heh. Thats kinda cool. Makes me want to steal it and tint it blue =P
Quote from Shinrar :Heh. Thats kinda cool. Makes me want to steal it and tint it blue =P

My name's on there!

You can make it blue though ;-) you can do whatever you want with it, except saying it's yours
LOL
Well, I wasn't going to, but now that you offered.... Nice name addition by the by, heh. Don't worry, I'll leave your name on it. After all, I don't want people asking me to make them. I don't know how!

Good work again, by the way. Tinting it blue is going to be hard methinks . I might not bother.
Hold on

Quick colour change, I don't have a larger layer template anymore, so it's not as good as the red one, but it works
Attached images
XRR Blue.jpg
Quote from Btoryo :Pixel cars are really fun. Are we alowed to use these as our signatures? Anyways heres one I made yesterday.

No, you aren't allowed to...

UNLESS!

-it's NOT jpeg, jpeg makes the quality bad.
-You have the credits for the guys who actually made the cars.
-You have a black line beneath the wheels, the wheels look bad this way.
Specially for my dear friend Bergade!
Attached images
Audi A4.jpg
Quote from sgt.flippy :It's not LFS, but I tried making a manga car. I cheated cause I used a blueprint as a base. And I don't know all the tricks because I can't find a tutorial, but I think it looks nice!

Mate you did not cheat that is the way most bases are made scaled or KK
Also if ya goin for the tradional Pixel Car Look they are a bit big..
get a nother base say Skyline put them next to each other and scale yours down till it looks like same size as the skyline.
Then to make it look better put 3-5 shades on it, look at other pixel cars for reference.
usualy lighter shades for curving out (towards the front), darker for curving in.
But yeah they look nice so far especially if thats ya first

Ill try Work on some over the holidays which is next week
Quote from Kaar3l :Something like that?

Did you just scale down a picture from cmx viewer or something? Otherwise it would be looking great, but I have a hunch to my first thinking
They look pretty good just remember to save as .png

LFS Pixelcars
(75 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG