The online racing simulator
Application to browse friends on demo
Hi, I'm still a demo pilot thinking about purchasing a license, so I enjoy playing public demo servers at the moment.

I'd like to know if there's any third party application which could help me to find servers and mainly find people I've raced with, who put up close and clean races. Of course, it should work without needing an S2 license.

Thanks in advance!
Unfortunately this is impossible. The demo does not require a username and password to log in, so tracking users is impossible...
Agreed, all those benefits are instantly available upon upgrading to an S2 license though, another reason not to hold back.
Quote from Bob Smith :Agreed, all those benefits are instantly available upon upgrading to an S2 license though, another reason not to hold back.

You are right
Ok, now I have my brad new S2 license , so please tell me which is the best application for browsing/joining servers and tracking budies!

And I remembered I saw somewhere an application to calculate good gear ratios, could you also tell me its name and where to find it?
Try www.browseforspeed.net

I have some problems with the new version 0.7b but I think it is something on my side...
#7 - troy
#8 - Davo
Another vote for Browse for speed, BFS FTW!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG