The online racing simulator
'Could not load font'
(7 posts, started )
'Could not load font'
Hi! Something just came up when I ''upgraded'' to patch P4. I had P2 and everything was working well, but after installing P4, LFS crashes at the start and shows message ''Could not load font''. I tought this was about the patch for sure, because it was working well before I installed it and this patch is mostly about language or font things... Any idea of what is the problem? (don't ask me my PC spec illepall)
umm maybe you forgot to extract all the files outta the archive ..

ie just lfs.exe and not the /data/ contents, etc.
i got that message when i reinstalled P2 after installing P4.
after installing P4 again it was gone and all was working.
Nope... reinstalling the patch didn't work. I extract all of the files to... i'm not that stupid.

I know that other people got that error to... it must come from the lfs somewhere... with specific PC parameters.
#5 - Sk0rp
I get the same note when I try to start the "LFS Viewer". The normal LFS works perferct (as before) after installing P4. ;-)
#6 - Renku
Quote from Sk0rp :I get the same note when I try to start the "LFS Viewer". The normal LFS works perferct (as before) after installing P4. ;-)

This thread might help.
abc file is different, in data/abc. For P2 it is about 96 KB is size, with the newer patches it is about 150...change the file to the version you need, means the bigger one for the newer patches and it should run

'Could not load font'
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG