The online racing simulator
All LFS-Torque ers :)
(84 posts, started )
Iv just barly found out that the forum was down. I wont be able to play online for awhile due to my lack of internet connection at my house. (im useing my friends computer right now) Hope that the forum will be back up by the time i can get my connection again.
Sam, anything that we can do to help?

It's taking a while now, I really like to see it back up again. I felt "homeless".
On behalf of the admins, Stanley, thanks. But it's mainly a question of finding a better host. (And waiting for the old host's crappy customer service to reply, so that they can transfer the data to the new host.)
Nothing much we can do but be patient and thank them for their work when it's all over and done.
still no reply? =/

IT'S BACK!!!

IT'S BACK UP AGAIN!!!!!!!!

YEAHHHH~~!!!

Home Sweet Home!
OWWW YAY!
Yay! Now it works for me too
Not here.
You are just not trying hard enough to see it, Sam
Haha, well it didn't work for me until now.

Must've been my DNS.
I can't seem to connect to LFS-T... :s

Edit: all good now ... but very slow :s
I remember my cousin was competing into the Mudcutter, that was a f^cking long time ago
Well, that time of year again for LFS-T. And the yearly visit to the offical LFS Forum because of it.
Time to pay the billz!
...again.
Hmm, why the lfs-torque still doesn't work?
Quote from Drift King CZ :Hmm, why the lfs-torque still doesn't work?

Give it at least 3-4 weeks before asking this question
Sorry for the bump

but whats the story for Lfs Torque? like is it coming back or are they getting a new domain name? or will it never be renewed have the fellow torques set up a new forum until this is getting fixed??

cheers
Maybe it is still up but they just don't want weird people in there exclusive club...
Sudo forgot to pay the hosting/domain bill. He's working on it and LFS-Torque will be back.
I'm looking at this thread an LFS-Torque always go offline around Christmas...
Quote from Riders Motion :I'm looking at this thread an LFS-Torque always go offline around Christmas...

'tis the season
Quote from (SaM) : He's working on it and LFS-Torque will be back.

good to hear that..
#74 - Mc21
Sweet
Yeah i miss it too. Glad that nuv and sudo is working hard on it

All LFS-Torque ers :)
(84 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG