The online racing simulator
LOL, so were as a forum are up to about 23ish?, surely as a collective we can "go all the way"? I think there are 70 puzzles in all
Could anyone help me with LVL15 the dots one i have connected all the dots. But jeeze can read the handwriting... It looks like flouzhtm
Quote from Splint :Could anyone help me with LVL15 the dots one i have connected all the dots. But jeeze can read the handwriting... It looks like flouzhtm

Move away from the screen apparently, but I can't figure it either LOL
Quote from danowat :Move away from the screen apparently, but I can't figure it either LOL

Any other clues that might help me.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
92 levels, Dan
Quote from Jakg :92 levels, Dan

92!!!!!!! we'll still be here in 5 years time illepall
i would help, but im only playing it on PCs where i can play LFS...

Yes, im still on level 4!
Quote from thisnameistaken :The dots one was hard to read due to his French handwriting. I like blaming peoples' nationality.

That was a really crap clue.

Got it thanks

Do I need a hex editor for 16 guys?
Need some help with level 13, I just can't work this bloody cross word out!
im gonna cry in a minute, lvl 20 is killing me, i dont know what binary code is, never mind looking at it......
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from niffer022 :im gonna cry in a minute, lvl 20 is killing me, i dont know what binary code is, never mind looking at it......

Could you please help me on LVL 16 the LVL after the dot to dot. I ahve no idea what to do here.

Got LVL 16.

LVL 17 is all the letters small letters? Is there a ! in the word?
Level 15 now, I have ALL the dots, and have made the word, I just can't bloody read it!

EDIT: Got it, thought there was an extra letter in there!
Quote from Thorvertonian :Level 15 now, I have ALL the dots, and have made the word, I just can't bloody read it!

EDIT: Got it, thought there was an extra letter in there!

LVL 16 you have three colors

G***n
Y****w
B**e

And in your pm there is a clue.

Google might help you too....
level 10
Quote from thisnameistaken :Ah yeah. I don't really know how to hint this one without giving it away. The filename should be all the clue you need.

Slept on it and still stumped
Quote from Turbo Dad :level 10
Slept on it and still stumped

Check your pm for some more clues..... And I think you watch to much television.....
Ahhhhhh 17 done!!!
Anyone that could give me some clues on LVL 18 please. illepall

Done LVL 18 moving to LVL 19
Quote from thisnameistaken :

Binary is the base 2 number system, the numbers only go up to 1 and then you need an extra digit, so:

0 = 0
1 = 1
10 = 2
11 = 3
100 = 4
etc.

not a clue wot your on about mate, in my case somw things are just best left alone... too much brain work will give me a hernia..
Level 25... beep?
Level 15:

I just can't read it. All I can think is:
[spoiler?]Ipoulg[/spoiler?]

I'm sure he is doctor, no one else has this bad handwriting...
Hyperactive.. think of four letters... the first is F, 2nd - L then A, then something else and then .htm

SOMEONE, help me on 25!
funnycat whats 20 :Cry:
Quote from Funnycat :Hyperactive.. think of four letters... the first is F, 2nd - L then A, then something else and then .htm

SOMEONE, help me on 25!

Worst handwriting ever. He must be a doctor. Or using a lot of medicine. Would never have though of that...

Thanks for the tip

EDIT: and the same thing with 17

Clever LFS'ers wanted.........
(380 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG