The online racing simulator
LFS LAN Party
(33 posts, started )
Just saying it so that you can cover your own backs as to put it. So if someone turned up without one, they cannot turn round and say, "well you never put on the list that we needed to bring one".

Bob, Even if I did bring my moniter, it would be no good without my VGA to DVI connector
Quote :...
Saturday - 1pm - FOOOOOOD!!!!
Saturday - 6pm - FOOOOOD!!!!!
Sunday - 10am - FOOOOOOD!!!

I like the sound of that, but the rest? Hmm, I might be bored in between the FOOOOOD!!! times waiting for the it to arrive again. So I'll pass.
there is no specific lan code in lfs.
since ppl that go to lan are close enough, they are the ones that wouldnt have much of a prob to play via internet in the first place.
besides the less ms in ping ,you wont get any smoother play than you do via internet.
6 packs per sec is all you'll have...
of coz you can go to enjoy company of the exquisite host. just be sure jamesf1 doesnt ban you all.
Quote :just be sure jamesf1 doesnt ban you all.

Still going on about one ban from an IRC channel nearly 2 and a half years ago, are we?

And guys, we are in a bit of a rush here for hall booking - so I need at least some money (I don't have the money )!
Quote from JamesF1 :And guys, we are in a bit of a rush here for hall booking - so I need at least some money (I don't have the money )!

then why did you spring it on the forum a day before you want payment? youve had enough time to post it
Because I didn't know until about 3 days ago whether we COULD have the hall or not - it had to go to some stupid committee.
so you waited 2 days?
Regretably due to lack of organisation, really early hall deadlines for the Christmas period, and absolutely no-one having paid - we are delaying the LAN until sometime around February time. Sorry everyone, we'll try to be better organised next time!

LFS LAN Party
(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG