The online racing simulator
new cam, what do you think??
(23 posts, started )
last week i got my new camera, the 400d, and have been really taking to it. love it to bits. just a few pics, what do you think??

also, check out www.flickr.com/photos/v4forlife
Nice! I want an SLR Digital cam at some point! Good quality there
#3 - robt
v4!! u got a new bike? nice cam by the way.
the black one is mine. the red one is my mates R1....bastard
#5 - robt
haha what do you have then?
MY dad's XJR1300 now has 195bhp i think.
Similar specs to my Nikon D50. Welcome to the REAL world of photographing; with SLRS!
#7 - Jakg
MMMmmmm.... Nice pics!

If only my camera wasn't so crap Oh well, at least it still puts out images like this
How much better in REAL world terms is it that a 350D?, At the moment I can find no reason to upgrade my 350D to a 400D.
ive been in the real world for a while now, just on a 35mm body. upgraded to digital cause i spend so much money getting things developed. i dont instantly jump from a compact to a slr and take pics that good besides, i use manual setting all the way, have done for about a year now.

dan, wouldnt worry about it, keep your 350 and spend money on lenses.

and rob, im now on a gpz 500s. great little winter bike, but not fast enough, not nearly.
I was toying with the idea of getting a winter hack, but couldnt justify it really.

So the Aprilia has to do,but it doesnt like the bad weather that much
i now have to see about getting a summer toy though. but im in the army from april 30th, so shouldnt be too hard
get a fireblade boy's cheap as chips now and usable everyday and as reliable as a priest's erection near the choir boys!
Quote from andybarsblade : get a fireblade boy's cheap as chips now and usable everyday and as reliable as a priest's erection near the choir boys!

Pffff........bloody fireblade, he wants a proper bike, one with a v-twin
actually, i want another nc30. v4 baby. and im looking at a 2002 gsxr 750.
hey i got nothing against an rsv awesome bikes id buy one myself, and ive ridden a k1 and a k4 gsxr 750 also amazing, infact ive never ridden a bad gixer
After having one "identi-kit" inline four, plasticy Japanese bike, I doubt I would have another.......well, maybe an SP1/SP2, but thats a different kettle of fish altogether
Quote from danowat :After having one "identi-kit" inline four, plasticy Japanese bike, I doubt I would have another.......well, maybe an SP1/SP2, but thats a different kettle of fish altogether

now they are shite..... heavy as fook. stick with the italian beast!
R.I.P

she's gone but not forgotten
The SP1/SP2 is "shite"? hmm......the RC-51 was the bike that took on Ducati at it's own game in the WSB in 2001/2002, and beat them, big time.

It is far from "shite", once setup properly they will keep up with anything on the road.

They are a pure bred race bike, for the road, uncomfortable, thirsty yes, but "shite"? not by a long chalk.......
their heavy as fook, they may have been a good "base" for the wsb but the road machine's just were'nt good enough to warrent the price tag, they soon got rid of them anyway and were replaced by....... you guessed it fireblades.
wsb's a ducati friendly series tho cant believe the inline 4's were restricted to 750cc for soooo long

edited to add that sounds worse than i meant it to, i still think there a good bike, i just dont think there the bollox, ducati's and aprilla's are a better buy in my opinion.
I borrowed my friends 350D and after 30 mins of outdoor shooting my right hand was cramping seriously. The ergonomics are just shite on those small Canons, so I'm sticking with Nikon D80.
Quote from spankmeyer :I borrowed my friends 350D and after 30 mins of outdoor shooting my right hand was cramping seriously. The ergonomics are just shite on those small Canons, so I'm sticking with Nikon D80.

Nikon ftw +1
but a 350/400d with the abttery grip is much more comfortable. sides, the main reason i chose canon, is cause i already had lenses for them, so made sense.

(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG