The online racing simulator
#26 - MR_B
I've applied to go onto the reserve list - usually plenty of dropouts
Franky!!! you gotta let me race . I've been practicing a lot now and I'm REALLY eager . No worries tho, I'll stay on the reserve list
when my conection failed in the race , can i connetc again and continue race? my finish laps = sum laps?
Quote from sonyk21 :when my conection failed in the race , can i connetc again and continue race? my finish laps = sum laps?

If your connection times out you'll start from lap 1 (your completed laps will not be saved if thats what you mean), so if you dropped out on lap 30 you'll be 30 laps down.
How the server password will be send?
Is it by mail?
#32 - th84
Im not going to be able to make it on Sunday (it dont look good anyway). Please give my spot to the first reserve. But, can I be the first reserve in case something change's and I can end up making it? I just dont want to stay on the list and then not be able to make it, but I would still like a shot at racing if I can.
Quote from lake10 :How the server password will be send?
Is it by mail?

Any answer please?
#34 - MR_B
Erm, as far as I know it's sent by email
Was the pass sent recently?
#36 - MR_B
Nope, I've received nothing. I would assume we'll be sent it on the day. Dont worry there would be no point in not sending it. I don't think anyone wants empty servers...
i signed up 2days ago but my name isn't on the reserve list yet
You'll get the password and server details on the day of the race. What time will depend on when Franky remembers, so it could be 5 minutes before the server opens.
ok thanks
Quote from garph :You'll get the password and server details on the day of the race. What time will depend on when Franky remembers, so it could be 5 minutes before the server opens.

HEEyyy!!!... mind you. its true
E-mails have now been sent.

Reserve drivers can get details from me on MSN as and when the time comes.
have a good one tonight lads, and remember, there's 60 laps, don't crash out on T1 L1
strange - I was 2nd behind Flip on the reserve list. He was promoted to a grid slot when someone dropped out so I should be first on the list. But for some reason I am now only third?
#44 - MR_B
I have received no such email. :|
Quote from Gentlefoot :strange - I was 2nd behind Flip on the reserve list. He was promoted to a grid slot when someone dropped out so I should be first on the list. But for some reason I am now only third?

th84 and me were on the actual list but have had to drop out, but just incase we can make it we still have priority over the reserve list scum, such as your good self.

Quote from MR_B :I have received no such email. :|

thats because you never put an e-mail address on your signup form.

PM'd information
Quote from garph :th84 and me were on the actual list but have had to drop out, but just incase we can make it we still have priority over the reserve list scum, such as your good self.

exactly right

Have just updated that list as i realised i had 1 spot spare
Got no e-mail...
have now pm'd you details woodbine
i dont have info email

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG