The online racing simulator
#51 - MR_B
Out of stash space for the mpr! I'm gutted. Up in 9th and got to lap 30 without a disconnect.. ARGH
i crashed... twice by lap 16! loll

thats why i dont like to race serious races "unpracticed".... cant be fast and consistent at same time.
Usualy i practice 300 or 400km before a GP. This time i didn't bother because i was almost last in the reserve list.

didn't had fun.
Perhaps in the next GP i get into the starting grid

sorry for the crashes
What a race! First half was boring. But after pit i have nice fight for seconds with sccc|Colt. In lap 51 i went into grass and lost there 7 seconds, but i managed to hold him behind me, in finish was only 2,5s gap between us. 5th position in finish. Thanks to all, it was big experience for me and great fun!
Btw. i can't feel my ass.
EDIT: Doh, almost forgot, congrats to Lake for his famous victory and thanks to all for nice race!
Yeah thanks to all for a good night

My first ever long race online so an experience for me in itself. Got a major lag event on the start which prompted a crash but thankfully only involving myself. Picked up some damage in a chicane incident on lap 2 or 3 and decided to limp it to lap 10 and fuel to the finish, changing to R3's. Well they simply didn't work with the set and could not get any grip but soldiered on regardless. Managed to keep it together till lap 54 or something when the left front blew out resulting in another pitstop and set of boots.

All in all a total disaster for me finishing a lowly 14th but had fun anyway. Shame about the few timeouts others sufferred though.

When's the next one?????
#55 - need
Had a decent race, qualified 14th (pretty high for me ), and finished 10th.
Only really had 3 incidents, 1 when I ran wide without anyone else around, and twice I messed up the final chichane, both times I was right in front of [DBP]Gael, sorry mate
Other than that my race was generally quiet, rarely close enough to the guys in front to challenge them, rarely anyone close enough behind to be challenging me. All in all good fun though

See you all at the next one
#56 - FL!P
A race to forget, for me. I started from around mid-grid, stayed out of trouble at T1, and lost my brakes at the first hairpin. I went across the guys in front like a wrecker at BL's T1, thankfully managing to avoid hitting anybody, and since then I got endless troubles with my darn brakes pedal. Sometimes it worked as expected, and the next corner it wouldn't brake more than 50%, which of course led me to out-brake myself. Also, almost each time I stopped braking, it remained stuck at 10 or 20% until I hit it again (in fact it got stuck each time I released the brakes progressively). I stopped a few times and tried to re-calibrate the controls (which sometimes does the trick), but it didn't help much. For some reason the problems disappeared almost completely around lap 17 and I did my first laps in less than 1:59. But then the problems came back, even worse than before, and I gave up around lap 20 (for me, as I was probably 2 or 3 laps behind everyone).

I hate Logitech, and I hate Murphy's law!
Was a good race, long but good
And im happy to make the pole with a new PB : 1.54.37

Thanks all
Qualified 4th, equalling my PB. The start of the race was superb, for the first 12 laps I was stuck inbetween, infront and behind the DB guys, with some great fights. Due to some stupid moves by me, they both eventually created a gap to stop the fights and pull away.
From then on it was all very lonely, which left me alot of time to think about a strategy. I went into the race not knowing what to do because I spent time practicing for the LFS GT rather than this (and didn't race in the LFS GT afterall).
I started with R3's, but when I pitted on lap 42 I changed to R2's, to give the DB guys a bit more of a challenge. Sadly, that didn't work. They were still too quick for me. My rear right tyre refused to heat up, making the right hairpin and chicane very hard to take. Finished 4th.

Congrats to Lake, amazing drive from him - We need you in the LFS GT

Results pic & stats coming soon...
Results pic & Stats (kinda messy, don't know why...)
Attached images
Results.jpg
Attached files
Race.rar - 4.5 KB - 134 views
Good race, thanks

I slide a roof - 10 s waste of time
first pit my mechanics dont change tyre(my mistake "change 80%), i must to pits second - 20 - 30s waste of time , waste

gratz winner
i have watched the replay and would like to thank everyone for such a lovley jesture. thanks guys, much appreciated.
i didn't know better. sorry dadge

my best wishes
Your welcome Dadge. Condolences from all at DBP.
Quote from dadge :i have watched the replay and would like to thank everyone for such a lovley jesture. thanks guys, much appreciated.

I was sorry to hear the news Dadge. My thoughts are with you.

Serp.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG