The online racing simulator
Blackwood REV
(27 posts, started )
Blackwood REV
Hmm whats in demo BlackWood REV track best times in world?I have sawn guy named as OZAN and he drived 1.19.56...As i know he got skill and uber good setup only 3 trustable ppl got his setup...I asked him but he wont give his setup
#2 - Davo
Impossible todo 1.19 in demo.
Quote from Davo :Impossible todo 1.19 in demo.

Heh?Go look to Yakuzas drift n race server there he has driven 1.21 with sumthing
Current WR for BL1R with XRT is 1:24.48. Anything faster is not possible (other than with LFSTweak + old LFS version).
Quote from AndroidXP :Current WR for BL1R with XRT is 1:24.48. Anything faster is not possible.

not quite right, a few seconds less is not possible but that time can surely be beaten
Cutting T1? That could probably gain you time although I've never tried it, so not sure how the landing might work out
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :not quite right, a few seconds less is not possible but that time can surely be beaten

Meh, I should've said "anything significantly faster"
#9 - Jakg
Quote from keiran :Cutting T1? That could probably gain you time although I've never tried it, so not sure how the landing might work out

won't help, believe me!

Hannu in an LX6 = 1:19

XRT doing it? illepall
Quote from Jakg :won't help, believe me!

Hannu in an LX6 = 1:19

XRT doing it? illepall

cutting T1 and the last chicane will give you maybe max. 2-4 sec.
#11 - Jakg
from my experience with the FXO at BL1R (STCC practice), cutting the chicane will do nothing but put you into a wall faster - to make the turn would screw your tyres with dirt, and you would negate the speed by trying to make it.

Cutting the chicane is ok, but there are tyres, and there are kerbs that WILL put you on 2 wheels.... you drive less distance, but you go slower
Well, with "cutting" the chicane he probably meant exploiting LFS' collision detection and driving straight through the red-white barriers.
#13 - Jakg
ah

That probably wouldn't help much, seeing as your rears would lift and you wouldn't be able to stop! If your a noob like me, although if your 1337 like Bawbag, then you could!
#14 - Davo
Sometiems you can drive straight through like they're not even there.
Quote from juurme :Heh?Go look to Yakuzas drift n race server there he has driven 1.21 with sumthing

If you're referring to BL RallyX, that time isn't very fast at all... If you're referring to BL GP, I'd say cheater...
Quote from Jakg :ah

That probably wouldn't help much, seeing as your rears would lift and you wouldn't be able to stop!

Try it and edit your post please.

It works in both directions, I done it a while back in XFG and got a split 5 tenths faster than the current WR and had minor damage, shame I only beat it by under a tenth.

Also works the other way and can be done quite easily.
#17 - Jakg
Really? edited!
You don't have to be 1337 to hit a silly barrier that laucnhes you through a corner.
and.. how can I get 1:03.xx in AS2 with XFR?? the WR is 1:04.84
#21 - Davo
Hit the pit wall
i bet he had one of those speed hacks that makes the car speedometer go around an entire 360. Otherwise there is no god dam way you can get 1:19.xx
#23 - Espi
Juu ja...
I never did a 1.19.56. Did 1.19.99 before the V patch.

The procedure of achieving those times below the wr are as follows :

* Go throught the pit and hit the curved wall to turn
* At the end of the long straight, hit the barriers and run throught them ( game glitch )
* Grind on the wall leading to the pit way.

I did not invent, or found the glitches. I saw it from other guys and just used it. Any one gripping around blackwood gp rev can easily break my time. If I were not cutting, I would be doing around late 24s with that tempo.

For the setups, I share my sets with usually anyone. I might be busy driving ( mouse player ) at the moment you asked. If you are still interested in my sets, please pm me.

Thanks,
Ozan
How can I get a 1:02.5 at Aston GP Rev in a UF1?

Blackwood REV
(27 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG