The online racing simulator
LOTA Forums/Site Problems - Post HERE
Hello guys, i went to your website and tried to register but it says that my LFS name "doesn't exist".

What should i do? :/
#2 - th84
Meanie,

You used you exact LFS username, yes?

I'm checking into this now. I will let you know via PM what to do.

Thanks for your interest in LOTA!
OK, I just registered a test account using my LFS username (banshee56) and everything went OK.

Make sure you use you exact LFS username, with correct capitalization, i.e "Meanie" and not "meanie".

This feature on the LOTA Forums is part of our new Racing League Manager, which uses your LFS username for purposes of retrieving PB's for proper server placement for our leagues.

Try again please, and let me know if you continue having problems.

EDIT: Meanie, you can register without adding your LFS username. Just leave it blank, and you'll get registered.
Quote from banshee56 :OK, I just registered a test account using my LFS username (banshee56) and everything went OK.

Make sure you use you exact LFS username, with correct capitalization, i.e "Meanie" and not "meanie".

This feature on the LOTA Forums is part of our new Racing League Manager, which uses your LFS username for purposes of retrieving PB's for proper server placement for our leagues.

Try again please, and let me know if you continue having problems.

EDIT: Meanie, you can register without adding your LFS username. Just leave it blank, and you'll get registered.

Thanks man, i"ll try leaving it blank this time.
And yeah i've filled it with the right login name (Meanie) the other time.
Maybe it didn't worked out cause i've choosed the same Display name (Meanie) as the login name?

Thanks for your help.
Not sure why it gave you that error. I'll check into that as well. Welcome to the League Of The Americas!
LOTA forum down??
Hey,

I wanted to put my name in for the F08 league but when I try to get to the LOTA forum I get some error message about a missing file. Are you having some difficulties? I have been able to access and post on the forums unitl yesterday.

Thanks
That is correct. We recently moved to a different webhost, all while upgrading to the lastest version of SMF forums, and in the process, we made the forums our website with the install of our Racing League Manager.
LOTA Forums - Can't reply/make thread?
As the title states, I can't reply to or create new threads. I just get sent back to the main forum list. Username is 'XenoWolf', and I'm not sure what happened since I was posting fine a few days ago. illepall
Which boards were you trying to do this in? May be a permissions thing.
In the ongoing development/improvement of the RLM, we experience a short error peroid that caused your problem, Xenowolf. It is all fixed now.
Thanks!
Missing page?
Hi, I'm a new user and I thought of finding your rules and regs here. When I go to the suggested link: http://lfs-lota.net/smf/index.php?topic=2.0 I get a "missing file" warning.

So, can someone direct me to find the rules/regs?

Thanks for your help,

Jim
Jim,

We've done some clean-up on our site as we make some improvements, which made that link out of date. Please visit here: http://www.lfs-lota.net/index.php?action=rlm_league;sa=rules

I noticed that you are a Demo Racer. I'm sorry, but we only allow S2 licensed racers to compete.

Cheers!

P.S. I've fixed the broken link.
Thanks for the reply.

Nothing to be sorry about, banshee.

As with most leagues/teams an S2 license is required, and that's fine, but I would like to know what I'm getting into before singing up. I think that the rules/regs pages is a good place to start, unless I'm mistaken.

Regards,

Jim
Jim,

You are welcome to check out our rules, and every other accessible page. There is a great Archive section that has all of the discussions from last season, including race reports, race stats, etc.

And, as always, you can ask questions here via post or PM me.

Cheers!
Banshee

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG