The online racing simulator
New To This Rendering Thing.. Cnc please
(36 posts, started )
Quote from speedykev :XFG Done.
its in the downloads.

Can you make it a .br5 instead of a .ace, because the ace files dont work in bryce. (invalid format)
#27 - joen
.ace files are like zip files. You've got to extract them first.
Quote from [Velocity] :Can you make it a .br5 instead of a .ace, because the ace files dont work in bryce. (invalid format)

the br5 file is inside the ace file.
Quote from speedykev :the br5 file is inside the ace file.

What program do i need to extract ace files?
Just to show that its possible to use lighting other than the sun in bryce.
the skin was not made by me.
Some new renders from me.

What do you guys think? Dont complain about the camber, because i love extreme negative camber on drifting cars.

Am i improving?
The camber looks like the suspension has collapsed. There's "having lots of negative camber" and there's having broken suspension.. those fall into the latter category.

The models also need fixing for smoothing hence the bubbly appearance on the front bumpter around the lights etc and the funky shadows on the headlights.

Regards,

Ian
-
(Mr.Phonso) DELETED by Mr.Phonso
Quote from Ian.H :The camber looks like the suspension has collapsed. There's "having lots of negative camber" and there's having broken suspension.. those fall into the latter category.

The models also need fixing for smoothing hence the bubbly appearance on the front bumpter around the lights etc and the funky shadows on the headlights.

Regards,

Ian

Not much i can do with the models. And the camber was for fun. Absolutley undrivable, but for fun.

New To This Rendering Thing.. Cnc please
(36 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG