The online racing simulator
I just bought an XFG
(32 posts, started )
Quote from mrodgers :What year is that thing? Looks awefully new to only have 89 hp. I haven't heard of any cars since the 80's with less than 100 hp.

Lol, here in the rest of the world, we also have cars with small engines, that are usually economic, and mean that a first time driver can actually insure a car, and drive one with a reduced risk of killing themselves. (They're also usually small and light, some of them even go round corners :O )

just messing mrodgers, but u know what i mean
Nice grab! =)
#28 - mr_x
Quote from mrodgers :What year is that thing? Looks awefully new to only have 89 hp. I haven't heard of any cars since the 80's with less than 100 hp. That looks like what we know here as the Mazda 3, which is the model design that came after the Protege, which was the 323 from the 80's (I think).

most small cars in the rest of the world have less than 100bhp... My Toyota Yaris has 92bhp, it's quite nippy and still did 121MPH once (i was pooing myself)

My dads 2006 Renault Laguna TD only has 119bhp!

damn you Americans with your big powerful cars for not alot of money!
Big - yes, cheap (insurance) - yes, gas-guzzling - yes. Powerful - not really...
My car is 60 HP! 1.8L diesel

My dad used to have a 1988 Mazda 323. It never had any major problems for the 15 years we had it. Only reason we got rid of it was because the radiator broke and my dad thought it would cost to much to get it replaced? Now that I look back at it, WTF? I wouldn't mind driving that car now. We donated it to charity 3 years ago. If we would have spent maybe $150 on a new radiator, then it would probally still be here. Engine ran fine, too!

I just bought an XFG
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG