The online racing simulator
Quote from Venus :Jeez <sigh> I hate drifting and drifters. Never seen anything more pointless. And they call it racing? lol Its just point gathering. lol

As for the handbrake. If you use that for drifting, then u mustn't be very good. lol You use the main brakes for that and throttle. Just shove ur brake balance forward. lol Sheesh... might help if you actually think about what the car is doing when you want to 'drift' sigh...

Please, shut up or learn more before talking. I could understand that you don't like drifting, since everyone doesn't think or feel the same but then there's no need of posting in my thread? When it doesn't affect you at all?

And no, I'm not "that" bad.....
#27 - wark
Well, dang. I think Bob Smith forgot to close the thread after he posted...
Yes but I want to say, before he closes (if he wants to), couldn't that be solved if like, LFS checks with the server if the files are okay?
I've no idea how you change the handbrake value but it should be in some existing LFS-file?
+1 for twat-proof adjustable handbrake
The handbrake used to be part of the setup, but it's not now. So you can't force load it in that way. You could do it with memory editing, but I doubt that will work online. I suspect the memory addresses are included in the range for the cheat protection system.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG