The online racing simulator
Quote from Vain :Did I just hear a sys-admin scream in agony?

Vain

as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced
LFS servers are actually on Alderaan!
Quote from wheel4hummer :hey man..you could have made a 3d racing game with phisics from scratch for XSCALE HANDHELD DEVICEs in the late 2002..but who can know this ?? ( and also..who cares..)

I told that it will be available in a few weeks on clickgamer...read before post..
Quote from smokenyall :yah i looked on the twk website and i noticed on his server it said modified so i wend on my lfs and did what he said just to see if it said modified and i couldnt even find them but whatever i cant use the twk ne ways

the servers were down these two days cause I had downloaded 25 giga of isos for my NGC ...and btw I just can't leave opened 2/3 servers for days if no one is interested in them...I tought it was a good idea..but many of you are just too busy trying to get the best lap on BLG track...I know only a few S1/S2 licensed members that would like to play on my TWEAKED SERVERS and that were able to..many others (like you smokey) just can't cause they don't even know how to run a simple app like the tweak...
btw..I'll re-open them tomorrow..I hope to see ya there

EDIT : there's a way to have all the 3 demo cars TWEAKED and running in the same moment without open lfs tweak every time ...with this metod I can left opened one server that run all my modded cars..and you can run with all of them in the same time (just choosing you favourite one)...I could tell ya (and do this) if you want..but if you're not able to play with one modded car...imagine with 3 in the same moment...btw let me know if you wanna know how...
Regards
Quote from T.N.T. :the servers were down these two days cause I had downloaded 25 giga of isos for my NGC

admitting piracy on official forums?
Hey, it's ok - Companies are evil.
Quote from Breizh :Hey, it's ok - Companies are evil.

Yeah, the bigger the more evil
Quote from herki :admitting piracy on official forums?

I bet that you are full of pirated copies...as everyone nowadays...before judge others...watch inside of you...and think before talk..
Quote from T.N.T. :I bet that you are full of pirated copies...as everyone nowadays

"It's ok because everyone does it", right?
I have to admit, I had some pirated copies earlier, but as I grew up I kept deleting them. And now I'm here with some games, that are either freeware/opensource or bought. I replaced other application as well:
the Gimp instead of Photoshop, FreePDF XP instead of Acrobat, OpenOffice instead of MS Office... there is enough freeware solutions out there, some may just not be as known as other. And for Software development: Thanks, MSDNAA

Quote from T.N.T. :...and think before talk..

*sigh*
Quote from herki :"It's ok because everyone does it", right?
I have to admit, I had some pirated copies earlier, but as I grew up I kept deleting them. And now I'm here with some games, that are either freeware/opensource or bought. I replaced other application as well:
the Gimp instead of Photoshop, FreePDF XP instead of Acrobat, OpenOffice instead of MS Office... there is enough freeware solutions out there, some may just not be as known as other. And for Software development: Thanks, MSDNAA

...I have to admit...man....I'm a moron...you're totally right...sorry if I was such a stupid ..keep it up
stupid question
Is there any way to edit the suspension types?
Quote from T.N.T. :...I have to admit...man....I'm a moron...you're totally right...sorry if I was such a stupid ..keep it up

I'm glad you've come to your senses, not many people admit being a moron these days. At least you've shown some shred of civility in doing so ""

Now that you've seen the truth about yourself, it would be prudent to pursue the ceasation of your moronic habits and move towards anti-moron type behaviours. This would not only benfit you infinitely, but also the wide audience you've previously chosen to display your (now obsolete) moron status to through your moron-inspired posts. I look foward to not being exposed to such material in the future, given your new nature.
Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :I'm glad you've come to your senses, not many people admit being a moron these days. At least you've shown some shred of civility in doing so ""

Now that you've seen the truth about yourself, it would be prudent to pursue the ceasation of your moronic habits and move towards anti-moron type behaviours. This would not only benfit you infinitely, but also the wide audience you've previously chosen to display your (now obsolete) moron status to through your moron-inspired posts. I look foward to not being exposed to such material in the future, given your new nature.

I hope
lol...ive been playin around with the Tweak and /edit_eng in LFS...and i think ive got the best sounding v8 outta anyone Check em' out...and read the Read me also!
Attached files
LS1 RX7 (V8 XRT).zip - 258.6 KB - 277 views
This the error message i get when I try to load LFSTweak S2.

Plz Help ME!!!!!!!!! I'm new to the game and learning to do things.
Attached images
err.bmp
You need to put that file in the LFSTweak directory.
That file is linked in this or another of the recent threads - all you have to do is read.
Should that not work, you might have to manually register the files.

If you don't have a license, though, it's all in vain. LFSTweak is only for licensed users. Buck up.
wHATS UP?
any idea when you'r able to tweak the rest of the cars?
Never Demo cars only.
Quote from Gurn :This the error message i get when I try to load LFSTweak S2.

Plz Help ME!!!!!!!!! I'm new to the game and learning to do things.

AFTER you've bught the license put the linked .OCX files to "c:/windows/system32" and try to run it,but 1ST YOU NEED A LICENSE....
Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :Never Demo cars only.

Ok..... I have a problem saving my TWEAK file. How do I do this? I made a folder on the desktop but when I go to save them the file will not go in there and when I try to load it it'll not be there I'm not tsure what I'm doing wrong?
Version V, yes. Demo user, no.
You're getting tired of the same old stuff? The solution is obvious enough...
a) no need to start a new thread in the wrong forum
b) buy the game if you want new stuff, as simple as that

edit: bad AndroidXP
No, one of the conditions for LFS Tweak to be allowed for V was that it could not be used by demo users. You must own a S1 or S2 license and I don't see the devs changing their minds anytime soon.
Quote from masterload5 :uhg;ldhgb ndpkjbnlc hmnbkuhgoureh eruv ouevbonrgclhb m

I agree. Some mod please lock this thread.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG