The online racing simulator
Moo Racing
(20 posts, started )
Moo Racing
I recently setup Moo Racing and I have created 2 skins so far. I have attempted to start others but I gave up on them and decided I was no good at skinning so I'm asking here if anyone could help me.

I have attached the images with the black spots on. It tiles perfectly and is meant for 1024x1024 skins as it creates too many spots at 2048x2048.

The main cars I need this for at the moment are the XFR and FOX, the other cars can come later. (I have skins for the FXR and FXO)
Attached images
cow.png
Can we have alot more than just the black and white patches, maybe...

Moo Racing...Got Milk?
or
Keep On Moo.ving

etc...
that skin would look great on the BF1 along with the google earth sponsored F1 car!
#4 - Ast
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :that skin would look great on the BF1 along with the google earth sponsored F1 car!

Only one way too find out :P
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :that skin would look great on the BF1 along with the google earth sponsored F1 car!

Yeah, thanks for that really useful input.

I'll attach the skin file for the FXR so you can see what I'm looking for here.
Attached images
FXR_MOO.jpg
Keep on moo.ving sounds better than the got milk one
Not a single person wants to do this very simple skin?

##EDIT##
If anyone says "Why don't you do it yourself if it's so simple" If we could then we wouldn't be here.
I could do it but I don't really have enough time ATM. The deadline for all my GCSE coursework is in 4 weeks so I'm doing that a lot of the time
Could you provide the cow?
You mean the logo? I'll put that on afterwards, that doesn't take long and is probably easier than sending it to someone else to put on. That way I also have a base skin to put words on and stuff.
Okay. Well, let me give it a try.
Thanks.
See what you think so far. Obviously I need to refine my lining up.
Attached images
XFR_mooo.jpg
Previews below

I think we need bigger patches...feels like I'm colour blind and looking at a Leppard
Attached images
preview1.JPG
preview2.JPG
I agree Niall.

@Jayhawk - are you working in 2048x2048? If so then the image I posted looks better when you work in 1024x1024. I would remake that original image and make it bigger but I've lost the program that made it
Yeah, I am working in 2048. Give me a day, since I am becoming too inebriated to properly do a skin today.

Oh, and Danny? Just call me Jay.
Has someone re-named the thread title?
Attached images
eh.JPG
@Jay - Take your time, I don't need the XFR until 24th March.

@Niall - Yeah, I think someone did. I looked at my subscribed threads and saw "300ZX headlights & taillights" started by me. I was like
Moo .
xfr looks cool ^^
Bump. Anything new on the skin front Jay?

Moo Racing
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG