The online racing simulator
spectating a race
(14 posts, started )
spectating a race
spectate a race like they do in realy life chose from a seat in the grandstand or grass area and see it from the view area im not talk about being abal to walk around or any thing just simpley siting in a seat in the grand stand to view a race like the stcc or some other event tell me wat you think sry for the english i got an f in school lol
Sounds like this would be entirely possible with some of the "custom camera" mods people have been messing with.

Problem is, in the grandstand you only get to see the cars once per lap, and then you've got 2 minutes of staring at tarmac
option to tab between different viewpoints?
yeh useing the key to pan left and right or something
shift u?
Quote from Dajmin :Sounds like this would be entirely possible with some of the "custom camera" mods people have been messing with.

Problem is, in the grandstand you only get to see the cars once per lap, and then you've got 2 minutes of staring at tarmac

Optional Pie shop to keep us entertained?

Troy
Id actually enjoy a "Spectator mode", Imagine watching the STCC Event "Live" within the server
That would be cool.

Maybe you could do something like this
Attached images
LOL.JPG
Something like NetKarPro's 'doom mode' would be great. I used to quite often get out of my car and go sit at the top of the stands to watch a few races.
Perhaps a server joining option..

"Server is Full, Would you like to watch the race as a spectator and await an opening space?"

or maybe servers offering the Spectator Mode.

"Join Race"
"Spectator Mode" (On/Off in Server config etc)
Quote from djgizmo68 :Perhaps a server joining option..

"Server is Full, Would you like to watch the race as a spectator and await an opening space?"

or maybe servers offering the Spectator Mode.

"Join Race"

"Spectator Mode" (On/Off in Server config etc)

not a bad idea

as [RCG]Boosted said about multiple view points, they could be the from the gandstands/crowds on the various tracks
yea kinda like trackmania nations it does...
server is limited to ex. 15 players but still 40 can be on the server - 25 in spec until a spots gets free.
i dont know how its done and if its possible for lfs, but surely would be nice.
Quote from djgizmo68 :Id actually enjoy a "Spectator mode", Imagine watching the STCC Event "Live" within the server

exally wat i meant it would be awsome watching a stcc race live in a grandstand but make it like an altenet program as well so if a friend or perent etc wants to watch you race or wat ever all they have to do it login it on that program and sit bak and relax and make it so you can jump to other grandstands or something i dont know i just think it would be something never done before and make the game more poplare

spectating a race
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG