The online racing simulator
SimRS Club Stage Rally - Inaugural GT Challenge - March 24th (17:00 GMT)

SERVER: [SimRS] Stage Rally
Organizer: [SRS]XenoWolf

Please visit the
SimRS Portal to submit an entry for this event!

Well, because of an 'organizer malfunction' I accidentally started the event an hour earlier than I should have. Daylight Savings Time made me think I was an hour ahead of where I really was. As a result, we had two seperate events which both turned out great!

A big congratulations goes out to Frenkie, a SimRS rookie who swept both events and broke Lococost's massive winning streak!

Results and replays are available below:
Attached images
event 1 results.jpg
event 2 results.jpg
Attached files
03-24-07-1.zip - 685.9 KB - 163 views
03-24-07-2.zip - 1003.4 KB - 121 views
This was great fun. Frenkie beaten me 4 times by less than a second

Awesome racing, best I had in 2007 so far, i'll definately join again when I can
Quote from Sternendaal :This was great fun. Frenkie beaten me 4 times by less than a second

Awesome racing, best I had in 2007 so far, i'll definately join again when I can

We'll be happy to have you!
This afternoon's recap posted to the website.
Very nice event that was!
And gtr brought a new challenge, you cant go full throttle with that, or make too much mistakes!
And competition was fierce as ever! What the heck, even Loco didnt managed to win this time!
Sorry but i cant be in todays event, see ya next event!
Everytime SimRS holds an event, I somehow have a birthday party

I'll be there at 8 April.
Well im a bit hacked off... patiently waiting for the start yesterday and with one minute to go my internet just cut out!!! its still not fixed im at uni typing this.... i can only hope it will be fixed for tonights event but its not looking good!

just so i know and dont get confused, tonights event is supposed to be 5 gmt... that makes it 6 for us uk people because of bst doesnt it??

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG