The online racing simulator
using skins, please help!
(7 posts, started )
im havin a bit of trouble with skins, every time i copy a skin from skins_x to skins for me to use, next time i load LFS it just says "could not load HEL:default" i dunno wot im duin, but its reli annoyin, eny1 know wot im duin wrong?
#2 - joen
First, do not copy skins from skins_x to your own use, those skins are made by other people, and are there only to be seen not used. It's rude to rip off the hard work of others without permission.
Secondly, there probably is something wrong in your default helmet skin (HEL_default) or you have deleted it which gives that error.
Quote from Blackout :First, do not copy skins from skins_x to your own use, those skins are made by other people, and are there only to be seen not used. It's rude to rip off the hard work of others without permission.
Secondly, there probably is something wrong in your default helmet skin (HEL_default) or you have deleted it which gives that error.

That says it all..
sorry, i did ask them before i used it, and i checked, but i do have the helmet one!

Thank you!
if ur ripping them from the gme put them in the dll folder
Quote from strangey :
sorry, i did ask them before i used it, and i checked, but i do have the helmet one!

Thank you!

How do you know who made the skin when you copy it from skinx folder? Not everyone put a name on the skinfile (i didn't do it on my last skin)

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG