The online racing simulator
SimRS Club Stage Rally - Fools Rush Rally - April 1st

Server: [SimRS] Stage Rally

Please use the SimRS Portal to submit an entry for this event!
Sorry but i cant be there tomorrow!
So see you on next events!
I said I couldn't join because I have a birthday from my little nephew, but I am quite ill now, so i'm staying home.

Perhaps I can still join the rally, if I dont have to run to the toilet every 10 minutes
Actually, I'd like to try this, but can't be bothered to register.
Quote from hackerx :Actually, I'd like to try this, but can't be bothered to register.

Registration isn't required, but encouraged. We'll be glad to have you!
soz i didnt make it as i was watching the btcc live
Quote from james12s :soz i didnt make it as i was watching the btcc live

I want to watch the BTCC!
Results are in!

Ten different drivers competed, and Lococost barely edged hx in an XRT to take the victory! Congrats and thanks to everyone who competed!

Full results and replays below:
Attached images
results.gif
Attached files
04-01-07.zip - 1.1 MB - 126 views
A little observation from a newcomer... It seemed a bit weird to have two classes of cars with that small number of racers. Otherwise I liked the event, nicely done within current limitations of LFS. Guess I'll be there next time also.
Quote from hackerx :A little observation from a newcomer... It seemed a bit weird to have two classes of cars with that small number of racers. Otherwise I liked the event, nicely done within current limitations of LFS. Guess I'll be there next time also.

There are actually four different classes for the Production cars. I decided to break them into classes since there is an obvious performance difference between the cars and there is no reliable way of evening them out.

On a different note, I made a short movie of FABRY's roll on SS3. I basically just did this to learn some things about the software I have.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsC2GFC4I24
Ah ah nice movie!
You got some talent also for movies!
Looking forward for more!
By the way what's the song name?
Quote from Rubenz81 :Ah ah nice movie!
You got some talent also for movies!
Looking forward for more!
By the way what's the song name?

Thanks! The song is off the Neon Genesis Evangelion OST. Disk 2 - Track 13 - "She Said".
Event recap and a trio of screenshots posted on the website's front page.
lol great vid, love the song

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG