The online racing simulator
FXO 4 Door Sedan
(13 posts, started )
FXO 4 Door Sedan
It might be too easy to do this but you spent your time with it.
I just wonder who would need a 4 door FXO?
Quote from ethan520 :It might be too easy to do this but you spent your time with it.

An S2 Licensed for sure
Quote from ethan520 :It might be too easy to do this but you spent your time with it.

Someone who enjoyed very much the SuperTouring days of sedan racing...and someone with a S2 license.
very nice is it a private skin?
i can't imagine something he called a template would be private

then again, even if he said no noone can have it.. its just as easy to make :S
any chance the template would make the doors more equal in length.?
it would be a terrific 4 door, the second door is good in the template but in the CMX it looks so small, as if it wasn't there in the car design (wait! it wasn't,) maybe the B-pillar should be moved forward- but how can that be done?
Quote from GT Touring :any chance the template would make the doors more equal in length.?
it would be a terrific 4 door, the second door is good in the template but in the CMX it looks so small, as if it wasn't there in the car design (wait! it wasn't,) maybe the B-pillar should be moved forward- but how can that be done?

Thought about that but didnt get that far, but you are right. I'll play around with it and see what I can come up with but dont expect anything spectacular...Im a rookie at all this. haha

And its a public template...enjoy.
Ewww @ the GFX
i think re-outlining the front doors would make it look better and match up better
Quote from XCNuse :i think re-outlining the front doors would make it look better and match up better

Possibly. Give it a shot and see how it looks.

FXO 4 Door Sedan
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG