The online racing simulator
Racing against AI with uneven cars
Hi,

I must be offline for a while and i am trying to get some fun racing against the IA cars.

Problem is, as you know, that they are pretty useless. So i am trying to have some fun by racing them using a less powerful car (UF GTR vs XF GTR, for example), but it´s not that easy to find a good combo of track and cars.

¿Any suggestions about combos of cars that can make an even match racing against the IA?
...you can also add passengers or weight (if you use the latest test patch) to your car, to gain some disadvantage against the ai.

peace mo
Quote from molocco :...you can also add passengers or weight (if you use the latest test patch) to your car, to gain some disadvantage against the ai.

peace mo

Yep that's the best way.

I've had many offline races (due to wanky broadband) and I find FE Club, with a nice mix of cars a great laugh. 40 laps+... I always use the LX6 as I love it
Give them the LX6, you take the LX4, on a circuit with a few long straights or a circuit where it's hard to overtake. KY3 or SO4 maybe. And start from the pit lane!
#5 - Zero7
Why not try the UFR and/or XFR against the FXR and XRR for a real challenge. Choose a twisty circuit so the faster cars don't have the advantage on the straights.
Take a UF1 and give them XFGs at FE RX Green?
i think you can train them....if you put on professional mode...put loads of fuel in them and stuff...and they get some good times...bout 3 secs from the WR's...after like 2 hours of training...you can just leave them and go
Once I managed to win a race against full grid of XRT AIs with UF1, on FE Green rev. Try that.
Quote from Zero7 :Why not try the UFR and/or XFR against the FXR and XRR for a real challenge. Choose a twisty circuit so the faster cars don't have the advantage on the straights.

I did this for about an hour once at FE_Club (or whatever the shortest one is)

in my UFR, vs FZRs and XRRs and FXRs, 4 lap races IIRC. I was able to win (coming from the back of course) once or twice. Then we started having good races... Then they blew me away.

In the course of an hour they 'learned' about 8 seconds a lap...

I also like taking on the BF1's with my Quick Red Fox!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG