The online racing simulator
Im Off.
(34 posts, started )
Seeya V4, ill be missing you

Good luck in the army, and have fun fixing helicopters (apache anyone? )

Frenchy
Good luck and have fun
Quote from LFSn00b :Bye Wil!

Also bye to Bleaza... :weeping:

Good bye !!!,

Blaeza is leaving too?!?!
Quote from v4forlife :Never heard a bad word said about me personally, and thats the way I live my life.

Hmm, sure I've muttered plenty bad about you personally sitting at my desk but I've so far restrained from making them "vocal" on the servers and in the forum...

Hehehe, just kidding bud. Good luck to ya. I have a feeling you will be missing the bike more than missing LFS.
Though I only say it to American Soldiers any chance I can, I will also say to you,

"Thank you for serving your country". Stay safe.
Good luck with your life. I think they'll hold your license for you
til you get back, and you'll always have leave. LOL but I bet you'll be spending that time on more important things like getting trashed and chasing skirts
Also doing what your going to be doing will pay off in the long run when you leave the military and join the private sector. A friend of mine in Dallas joined the Army and was in communications. He makes six figures testing phone equipment now. The only one from my neighborhood friends that got anywhere.
Dont know you, you're probably a complete tit but you're leaving the LFS family so

Good luck fella!
Good luck man, take care. I hope to hear more from you soon.

It would suck to find out that V4 for life..well..he never talked again..

Take Care, again.
I can't say I know you, but nonetheless good luck, and hope to see you back someday.

Im Off.
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG