The online racing simulator
1993 Al Unser Jr Galles Racing FOX/F08 livery request
You mean when Al wasnt boozin so much? lol
Ok all kidding aside, if noone else picks this up, I will give it a whirl.
Right now I am working on the 99 valvoline scheme... so bear with me if I take too long. Otherwise, if someone else wants it, feel free to jump in.

But I couldnt resist the boozin comment, sorry folks.
Finally got to it
OK,
Im having trouble finding photo reference for this one... In my 1993 Indy500 program, it only shows Molson on the engine cover and an unidentifiable red logo on the nose bewteen the valvolines.

Some other photos of the car show Kraco as an associate sponsor, and the 93 indy 500 photo entry image (On their website) shows two logos under Molson on the engine Cover (both unidentifiable). All of this is really not uncommon, as sponsorship changes throughout the year, and even moreso just for Indy.

Anyways, its as close as I could get with the little reference/info I had.

Attached images
FOX_Valvoline_93.jpg
Quote from RobbyMac :OK,
Im having trouble finding photo reference for this one... In my 1993 Indy500 program, it only shows Molson on the engine cover and an unidentifiable red logo on the nose bewteen the valvolines.

Some other photos of the car show Kraco as an associate sponsor, and the 93 indy 500 photo entry image (On their website) shows two logos under Molson on the engine Cover (both unidentifiable). All of this is really not uncommon, as sponsorship changes throughout the year, and even moreso just for Indy.

Anyways, its as close as I could get with the little reference/info I had.

awesome skin thanks!!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG