The online racing simulator
TEST Patch W41
(299 posts, closed, started )
Btw, I also saw the connection queue integer going 1 up. Did an admin join and do they have priority in the queue system, or was something weird going on?
Quote from GeForz :Not a bug.

If you click on GTR is sets MRT and the formulas to red so not showing servers which allow those cars. If you want all server on which you can drive the three gtr cars, click each of them one to set their names to blue.

Ok, thanks. Never really thought about it until now. Haven't really raced for several weeks either.
Just got black screen in Bug test server. Queued from 20, entered server, did nothing while being on the server for 2-3 minutes, SHIFT+F4 to go to windowed mode and screen went black. I don't think there is anything in the error message, but I'll add it anyway.
Attached images
bsod1.jpg
Quote from Scawen :Thanks but you only posted the Autocross instructions -0 is that what you intended?

Haha, silly me, the autocross one is not anything new at all . Sorry.
Here's the right one.
Attached files
Commands_Eesti.txt - 16.4 KB - 487 views
Quote from mikey_G :Btw, I also saw the connection queue integer going 1 up. Did an admin join and do they have priority in the queue system, or was something weird going on?

according to the man himself that comes from people who joined the server before you but where loading the track
I lost connection to the stress server two times because of LFS preloading skins while joining the server ("waiting for first messages", that means after preloading task). Shortly after disconnect a single "skin loaded:" was shown.
Quote from Lible :Haha, silly me, the autocross one is not anything new at all . Sorry.
Here's the right one.

Thanks, got it.
-
(felplacerad) DELETED by felplacerad
#33 - J.B.
Just got another shift-f4 black screen of death. This time without using ATT.
connection queues:
Quote from anbiddulph :connection queues:

Had the same problem..5-6-5-7-6-7 etc. It went ok in the end though
#36 - troy
i guess thats admin slots getting taken, could be at least
It all seems to be working fine here..... apart from a lot of lag, but I guess you will get that with this many connections

I wonder when we'll get the 'X' files
Quote from ussbeethoven :I lost connection to the stress two times because of LFS preloading skins while joining the server ("waiting for first messages", that means after preloading task). Shortly after disconnect a single "skin loaded:" was shown.

I think I got the same error. While loading skins it said "lost connection to host" and something else I think. I reconnected using the list and it loaded one skin I think and I could join the server (bug test).

I downloaded stuff via FTP while doing this.
I missed the mass test. Can anyone update me, is the problem fixed or is it prosponed again. - Not to worry if it is, I know all the Devs work their butts off.
What I observed while on test server 2 was that the vote system needs some rework...

Because every time someone joins the vote is canceled and it's hart to vote for anything if there are lots of ppl joining :/
Quote from GeForz :What I observed while on test server 2 was that the vote system needs some rework...

Because every time someone joins the vote is canceled and it's hart to vote for anything if there are lots of ppl joining :/

This is annoying but has always been the case though
Can someone tell me what the "new connection queuing system" is exactly?
lol, its pretty self explanitery. Its a Queue, when you are connecting, if someone else is already connecting. So a line of people waiting to get in. Im sure someone else will have a more complex post including the meanings of the words "connection" "queuing" and "system".
You queue to connect if too many people are trying to connect at once.

E: beaten.
Quote from beefyman666 :You queue to connect if too many people are trying to connect at once.

E: beaten.

IMO it should* also put you on queue if the host is full... The Bug Test Server seemed not to do that, got "server full"

*And that's how from the changelog I understood how the system would be...
Quote from SpikeyMarcoD :This is annoying but has always been the case though

But it's even more annoying with twice as much people on the server
Quote from Krane :IMO it should* also put you on queue if the host is full... The Bug Test Server seemed not to do that, got "server full"

*And that's how from the changelog I understood how the system would be...

Would be a bit more logical. But you could be waiting hours if you desperately want to get on that oh so busy server.
Quote from GeForz :But it's even more annoying with twice as much people on the server

if server is full its not a problem. We had more joiners and leavers now, but you are right the more people on server the more have to agree with you. Dont get why its needed to restart the vote.
Quote from SladiVadi :I think I got the same error. While loading skins it said "lost connection to host" and something else I think. I reconnected using the list and it loaded one skin I think and I could join the server (bug test).

I downloaded stuff via FTP while doing this.

There was no background download in my case.
Quote from SpikeyMarcoD :if server is full its not a problem. We had more joiners and leavers now, but you are right the more people on server the more have to agree with you. Dont get why its needed to restart the vote.

well the situation i war referring to was the following:
someone (admin?) wanted to end the race and the countdown race ends in 3...2...1 cam up but it was ~4 times interrupted because a new player joined ^^
This thread is closed

TEST Patch W41
(299 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG