The online racing simulator
Quote from JTbo :Good that you got issue solved already, I have no 5 hours, not even 5 minutes

Aw come on! It must have taken you at least five minutes to read and respond to this thread
#27 - JTbo
Quote from Glenn67 :Aw come on! It must have taken you at least five minutes to read and respond to this thread

Nope, me read fast and without errors Thank you from those apples, but I don't need them :P

Well, also it can be that my current income is _bit_ higher so...
Quote from JTbo :Nope, me read fast and without errors Thank you from those apples, but I don't need them :P

Well, also it can be that my current income is _bit_ higher so...

Meh Although you may read fast, I think your typing too fast for your brain to translate from Finnish to English!

P.s. It's easy to say your income is higher when your previous income was maybe you need oranges if not apples Oranges prevent scurvy you know - I learnt that from my great great grandfather
#29 - JTbo
Quote from Glenn67 :Meh Although you may read fast, I think your typing too fast for your brain to translate from Finnish to English!

P.s. It's easy to say your income is higher when your previous income was maybe you need oranges if not apples Oranges prevent scurvy you know - I learnt that from my great great grandfather

No, no, I'm very sure of that I need Pear's

First time now start to be so that I don't need to do work at evening for next day, very nice, I think I test some certain C6 this evening too
Quote from Niels Heusinkveld :Hi readers,

I'm assisting a Romanian student who is doing a research project on small cable companies (i.e. TV / Internet / phone type providers). Part of the research is a study of the European situation.

Finland it seems, has quite a few smallish providers. We have a list of possible companies, but now we need a Finnish (speaking) guy or girl who is willing to spend a few hours gathering just basic information about a few of these companies. Things like:
- amount of customers
- amount of employees
- type of products offered
- involvement in local activities

We anticipate that in 5 hours it should be possible to find these superficial details for 3 or 4 companies. We can pay what we get paid, about 10 euro per hour.

Are you Finnish, somewhat aware of the cable company market and good with google, not afraid of perhaps making a phonecall or two? And can you use 50 euro?

Send me a PM!
/Niels

Well I actually looked up on it and figured out some numbers.

- amount of customers:Average is about 100-200 weekly possibly more (google translator doesn't help much.)
- amount of employees:Acording to google about 200-250 in one of the places.
- type of products offered:Basic cable accessories, video players.
- involvement in local activitiesDidn't look into this enough yet)

Thats what I found at a glance looking on google.
Quote from JTbo :No, no, I'm very sure of that I need Pear's

Hmm Pear's you say well why didn't you say that the first time! It so happens I have a barn full of Pears I'll sell them to you at a most reasonable price What's you new income you say?

Nice to hear you can relax a little at night now don't get too attached to that C6

Anywho off to bed for me, you have messed with my head enough for one night See you in Patch X sometime
Quote from GruntOfAction :Well I actually looked up on it and figured out some numbers.

- amount of customers:Average is about 100-200 weekly possibly more (google translator doesn't help much.)
- amount of employees:Acording to google about 200-250 in one of the places.
- type of products offered:Basic cable accessories, video players.
- involvement in local activitiesDidn't look into this enough yet)

Thats what I found at a glance looking on google.

Hmmm... you need to know about cable companies involvment in local activities? LOL that one's a no-brainer. Finnish cable companies involvement in local activities are the same as cable companies everywhere. and that is, Fleecing the public. Another activity they're really into is extreme endurance testing. They try to see how long the average human can remain on hold before hanging up.
Quote from Racer Y :Another activity they're really into is extreme endurance testing. They try to see how long the average human can remain on hold before hanging up.

ROFL I can relate soooo well to that!
Quote from S0ul :I just came from school and saw your avatar.....dammit i thought i´d be free from these things XD

Shut up, same situation, exams about it soon
Quote from sgt.flippy :Shut up, same situation, exams about it soon

Haha wow this thread keeps getting better and better

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG